Ramsjetsthunder's 2022 NFL Redesign (Bengals added)

ramsjetsthunder

• ramsjetsthunder changed the title to Ramsjetsthunder's 2022 NFL Redesign (Cardinals Updated, Falcons Added)
  • ramsjetsthunder changed the title to Ramsjetsthunder's 2022 NFL Redesign (Bills added)
  • ramsjetsthunder changed the title to Ramsjetsthunder's 2022 NFL Redesign (Ravens added)

For the Ravens, I'd suggest setting the numerals on the alternate in the same fashion that you have the Home & Road. Numerals in white, outline in gold, and finished with the purple drop shadow would help with their legibility. And I'd set the pants stripe to match the numbers, as opposed to matching the collar and cuffs of the jerseys. (White Pants - B/G/P/G/B and Black Pants P/G/W/G/P)

• Like 2

I like the uniforms a lot, but the numbers on the helmet are a miss. The Ravens' logo isn't great but it really needs to be there, just numbers on the helmet is a bit too plain. I don't mind the pants stripes at all, I think it work well with the color blocking of the jerseys, even if the color doesn't necessarily match.

• Like 3

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

16 hours ago, PERRIN said:

I like the uniforms a lot, but the numbers on the helmet are a miss.

Agreed, either use that shield logo or the flying raven to change things up, but the numbers don't work and would disappear on the helmet. 

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Thanks to everyone who left feedback! I went ahead and narrowed the purple stripe on the black pants, but the inclusion of white seemed out of place. I did revise the home pants, however, to pretty much be what they have today. Numbers on the alt were revised. I'm sticking to my guns on the helmet, however. The number getting "lost" was quite intentional and meant to give a "spooky" vibe reminiscent of "The Raven" poem the team is named after (not Nikespeak I promise). I mostly just really hate the main logo though and didn't feel the shield felt right on the helmet.

cA130FJ.png

Also, here are the Panthers!

spSgeSL.png

For the record, McCaffrey was still on the team when I made these...

fiowXOD.png

• ramsjetsthunder changed the title to Ramsjetsthunder's 2022 NFL Redesign (Ravens updated, Panthers added)
  • ramsjetsthunder changed the title to Ramsjetsthunder's 2022 NFL Redesign (Bears added)
  • ramsjetsthunder changed the title to Ramsjetsthunder's 2022 NFL Redesign (Bengals added)