Raysox's States Baseball League 33/52 (DE, PA, IA)

raysox

Thanks all! Really happy with that triumvirate of brands. I nearly put the Pennsylvania number on the sleeve as a nod to the Phillies but it felt like it would be too much back to back. Thoughts on that though?

Illinois has a sleeve patch too. Delaware got one because I changed what I wanted to do, but Illinois I had too good of idea to weave together that brand to not include it.

with 18 left, I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel for all of them. I have a color palette assigned to most, if not all teams and it's just a matter of inspiration based on the state to bring it together so it doesn't feel like a generic design.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love all of these designs! Really interesting series; I am really excited to see where you go next with it. You've done a nice job not relying too much on current MLB team designs for the state they reside in. I love the color scheme for Idaho, something I have seen done effectively in a long time. The South Carolina and Nevada unis are sick, Id buy one if I was from there lol. It'd be cool to see if you could expand the series to reach Canada as well.

Just a general question, where did you get this template to use? I have seen it everywhere (the jersey, not the hat) and cant seem to get my hands on it. Keep up the great work!

• Delaware: Looks great. Blue & white feels right for them. I love the subtlety of the "1" within the "D," I wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't point it out!
  • Pennsylvania: Another hit, the keystone, font, and color scheme are all super nice. If there's a gold outline on the wordmark (which I believe there is), I'd make it a little thicker, as it's a bit hard to see.
  • Iowa: Perfect. Even though the color scheme is similar to the Hawkeyes it feels distinct, mostly because of the great font and the inclusion of the hint of green.

You went 3 for 3 on this latest batch (unsurprisingly)! Great job!

• Like 1