2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

8 hours ago, MJD7 said:

I wonder how people would feel about the NFL going the college route & not requiring knee-high socks?

I think I’d probably prefer that over the white pants & white leggings look that more & more teams have been trotting out (I think it looks fine with complete white-out looks like the Cardinals, but when the Vikings or Eagles pair it with a dark helmet & jersey, it looks terrible).

Personally, I’d hate “no socks” in the NFL.  The stripeless/mono/tights-look socks that drive a lot of purists nuts right now is a trend, but NFL teams wearing socks as a uniform component is just a standard.  Leave the no-sock look to college, please.

• Like 11

I wish the Arizona striping was thicker and more noticeable during live action. All I see is a plain white uniform with a helmet logo and jersey number. It could really use some thicker red striping.

These cherrypicked close-up shots aren't a good representation of how it looks during each play.

• Like 2

I want to talk about this photo for a moment, and not for the obvious reason.

spacer.png

Look at where the centering of the gradient is on each numeral. It's much lower on the 6 than it os on the 3. Is this botched design, or does his jersey have a 9 sewn on upside-down?

• LOL 5
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

34 minutes ago, ruttep said:

spacer.png

Best uniform matchup in the league for SNF. Let's go.

The 394652 shades of blue and silver immediately disqualify the Cowboys from ever being in the best uniform conversation.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Meh 1
  • Dislike 1

6uXNWAo.png

10 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

I need teams to stop making pants TBD on the sheet. Just have pants for home and road.

NE needs to wear the grey pants at home, blue on road for example. 

And the Patriots still need to be #60

6uXNWAo.png

4 hours ago, HOOVER said:

Nice.

And a good example of how single-color, stripe-less socks aren’t always bad; 49ers look as good as they ever have here.

As I said before, on the white helmet teams it works. On them only.

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

I need teams to stop making pants TBD on the sheet. Just have pants for home and road.

NE needs to wear the grey pants at home, blue on road for example. 

New England need only wear Grey pants at home or on the road.  The Navy pants need to be retired permanently.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 5 (Part2)

Chiefs @ Vikings
l6qqk7s.jpg 977bgoy.jpg
Cowboys @ 49ers
qSKquGD.jpg 5YtbXTc.jpg
Packers @ Raiders
jApf2qb.jpg JIt6DB4.jpg

About as good as it gets right here.  If only the Steelers were playing the Browns.  Hope the Chiefs wear White pants.

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

The 394652 shades of blue and silver immediately disqualify the Cowboys from ever being in the best uniform conversation.

They’re iconic; fixing them would actually take away from their character.  

• Like 1
  • Dislike 9
  • Facepalm 2

10 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

New England need only wear Grey pants at home or on the road.  The Navy pants need to be retired permanently.

I don't mind the navy pants when paired with the away set, but the grey pants gotta comeback.

• Like 2