2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

7 hours ago, Cujo said:

Uh.. Maybe I wasn't trying to take a shot at him ??

Would you rather me have called him out for spreading misinformation about the new Cardinals uniforms?

Well, there really isn’t anything to take a shot at him about.  You used an old and outdated graphic to make a point about the Cowboys having too many colors (which I wouldn’t try to argue with … dark Royal and metallic blue-silver  are the ONLY colors needed, please) and he pointed out that the Cowboys have since eliminated at least some of those colors, so  your graphic was at the very least misleading.  

The proper response would be, “my fault, but it’s still way too many colors.”  Which I think the vast majority of us would agree with.  

• Like 8
  • Eyeroll 2

46 minutes ago, Green27 said:

Looking forward to seeing these matchups this weekend:

GB@LAS

DAL@SF

Raiders-Packers-Football-10.jpg?w=620

Not looking forward to:

CHI@WSH

NYJ@DEN

1342988209.0.jpg

Denver isn't in their regular home jersey this week. They're wearing this monstrosity:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Huh? 2
  • Facepalm 4

On 10/3/2023 at 2:15 AM, ruttep said:

Agree that the first would look great with the Ravens in purple pants against the standard Steelers look, I strongly disagree on the second one (I agree with the combos you chose for Eagles/Rams, I just think it'll still be a bad-looking game).

I disagree about Eagles vs Rams being a bad looking game, if that combo does happen.  I will say PHI needs black socks for the green pants to hold up better.

5 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

What in the world? At least there's more light blue somewhere.

Ooooookay... that's different. 

Of course that only works if the rest of the team dons columbia blue accessories, so we'll see how this goes. 

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||