Expos Possible New Home/Identity

cward

prma.png

This is merely a fantasy concept for the Montreal Expos if they relocated to Portland Oregon. Colors would be changed to introduce a new era (ie memphis grizzlies, padres, etc.). This is the primary logo. Wordmark to come. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks guys, hope you like it.

www.skyedesignstudios.com

That's really nice.

Incidentally, I've actually been working on a baseball logo called the flames. I haven't touched it in a couple of weeks. I tried to replicate the logo that I had drawn on paper. Unfortunately, I ended up doing it wrong.

Flames_1.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

i meant to say:

i think it'll lose some of its appeal once the watermark is removed.

it won't lose appeal with the wordmark removed, it will look tight on a hat.

How about using the WORDMARK as a WATERMARK for the "Real" logo.

What I mean is:

I agre that the different shades in the background gives taht logo lots of depth, so if you have the words "Oregon FLAMES" in the background it would retain that depth, not to mention that it would be absolutely unique.

P.S.: If I HAVE to see the Expos leave Montreal, may as well to go somewhere with a logo like this rather thne some DC "Political-like" name in Blue-Red-White...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Frenchie, that is a good idea for watermarking. I'll probably try that in the future. As for the DC Expos political thing, that was why I tried something a little more unique, although it doesnt really look like Portland is going to get the Expos.

www.skyedesignstudios.com

Archived