2023-2024 International Club Soccer

MJWalker45

8 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Turned out Atalanta had other plans in Dublin.

Atalanta was their final boss. They played a perfect game. They found the way how to beat Leverkusen and took Wirtz completely out of the game. Very deserved winner and great club!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

On 5/25/2024 at 5:10 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

Manchester United win the FA Cup over City. This has to be one of the greatest wins of the post SAF era

I was afraid that City would get the first goal and that'd be it.  I was waiting for the collapse after that City goal, but glad to see them finally finish a game off properly.

• Love 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Posted (edited)

Olympiakos became the first Greek team to lift European silverware, winning the Europa Conference League by beating Fiorentina (who now lost 2 UECLs in a row) in the stadium of their arch rivals AEK Athens.

And Real Madrid still had no plans on ever losing a Champions League final when they reach there, they beat Dortmund 2-0 in Wembley. Last time they lost one was 1981 (vs Liverpool) when it was still called the European Cup.

Edited by TrueYankee26
Spellcheck

Concacaf champions cup: Last night Columbus came out attacking but then got caught defensively several times and saved by some great saves before the wheels fell off. One goal from the goalkeeper getting out of position. An off side call negated a second. And then another before halftime. Final score Pachuca 3-0.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

Concacaf champions cup: Last night Columbus came out attacking but then got caught defensively several times and saved by some great saves before the wheels fell off. One goal from the goalkeeper getting out of position. An off side call negated a second. And then another before halftime. Final score Pachuca 3-0.

It's sour grapes now, but if Concacaf is afraid a neutral site match won't sell out, then the final should be 2 legs as well. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png