2024 NASCAR Schemes

Green27

3 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

A little surprised at the simplicity. Not a huge fan of the giant square logo right the at the number with nothing above the back wheel.

Penske notoriously has simplistic schemes, just glad they finally moved on from the scallops for everything 

4 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Noah Gragson may have just secured the absolute worst scheme for 2024. It’s almost impressive how bad it is.

GEkbpqMWwAAggwW?format=jpg&name=large
spacer.png

That scheme is representative of Noah's Cup career... bland as can be. 

5 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Noah Gragson may have just secured the absolute worst scheme for 2024. It’s almost impressive how bad it is.

GEkbpqMWwAAggwW?format=jpg&name=large

Eh, Preseason Thunder cars usually aren't too detailed. The actual scheme will probably like the rest of the Rush cars have been, black with yellow and red accents... wait, hold on, this is the actual scheme? Good lord. Wow.

It'll be hard to top this one for the worst scheme of the year award.

• Like 1

ExJworW.png

Turns out the reason the Gragson car looks like that is because that's what Rush's current trucks look like. So blame the sponsor on this one.

That RFK Consumer Cellular car is absolutely amazing. Honestly, all of their schemes look fantastic. Am I becoming an RFK fan?

the user formerly known as cdclt

7 hours ago, sky1324 said:

Turns out the reason the Gragson car looks like that is because that's what Rush's current trucks look like. So blame the sponsor on this one.

That RFK Consumer Cellular car is absolutely amazing. Honestly, all of their schemes look fantastic. Am I becoming an RFK fan?

Can you give us an example? The Rush trucks I've seen are white with the logo on the side.

24 minutes ago, mjarvie said:

Can you give us an example? The Rush trucks I've seen are white with the logo on the side.

You can see the silver blocks in this example:

24 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

RFK’s Thursday Reveal-

GEslc7-WMAAAee2?format=jpg&name=large

When I saw the Consumer Cellar call yesterday, I was a little worried that it would be too similar to the King's Hawaiian.

I like both cars, but I feel like the King's Hawaiian car could have more color to distinguish itself.

• Like 1

rAUPGPZ.png

13 minutes ago, GrayJ12 said:

When I saw the Consumer Cellar call yesterday, I was a little worried that it would be too similar to the King's Hawaiian.

I like both cars, but I feel like the King's Hawaiian car could have more color to distinguish itself.

Agreed. I think the King’s Hawaiian car colors need to be inverted.

Also, a good Darlington throwback scheme for the Consumer Cellular car would be Dale Sr’s Wheaties scheme (yes, I know it’s not being ran there)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

Also, a good Darlington throwback scheme for the Consumer Cellular car would be Dale Sr’s Wheaties scheme (yes, I know it’s not being ran there)

I heard that the "theme" for Throwback Week this year is drivers' pre-NASCAR racing history. Obviously not every team is gonna stick to that theme but it should make for some fun throwbacks.

1 hour ago, sky1324 said:

I heard that the "theme" for Throwback Week this year is drivers' pre-NASCAR racing history. Obviously not every team is gonna stick to that theme but it should make for some fun throwbacks.

This would be the first time that they had a theme because in the past it was throwbacks to all eras, series, ect. You’d have Joey logano in a car based on a modified from the 80’s running Byron into the wall in a car based on a cup scheme ran in the 2000’s

19 minutes ago, dont care said:

This would be the first time that they had a theme because in the past it was throwbacks to all eras, series, ect. You’d have Joey logano in a car based on a modified from the 80’s running Byron into the wall in a car based on a cup scheme ran in the 2000’s

It should be done like that. Every year it’s a new decade.

2 hours ago, dont care said:

This article implies that this isn't the first theme.

https://www.jayski.com/2024/01/25/darlington-raceway-selects-grassroots-racing-theme-for-official-throwback-weekend-of-nascar-may-10-12/

It acts as a "suggestion", not a requirement, but it's cool nonetheless.