2024 NASCAR Schemes

Green27

I prefer the new number placement and I've always hated contingency sponsors. They make the car way too busy and I prefer the bold, clean look of the modern Gen 7s.

• Like 1
  • Hurl 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

8 hours ago, Pabig93 said:

Absolutely, I miss having all those contingency sponsors on the car. They have to bring it back. The liverys just don't look like NASCAR anymore.

There is no need for contingency sponsors. NASCAR just made everyone who was a contingency sponsor and made them an official sponsor  of nascar and made more commercials for them during the races. The jumbled mess of decals that use to be contingency sponsors did nothing but distract from the design of the cars paint scheme. The only reason people want them back is for tradition but not any aesthetic reason

• Like 2

Wendy’s moves from Legacy to Trackhouse (and by association Kaulig). Primary sponsorship will be for SVG’s Cup race at Talladega (April) as well as an unannounced Xfinity race when he drives for Kaulig.

https://www.trackhouse.com/fresh-partnership-with-wendys

The article also says

Wendy's will also serve as the primary sponsor in the season-opener at Daytona International Speedway with 2016 Xfinity Series Champion Suárez. The car and team will be announced later.

The wording is a tad confusing. So will Wendy’s be the primary sponsor on Suarez’s 99 car for Daytona? Is Suarez driving a Kaulig car for the Xfinity opener? Or are they unsure of which car is getting the sponsorship?

5 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Wendy’s moves from Legacy to Trackhouse (and by association Kaulig). Primary sponsorship will be for SVG’s Cup race at Talladega (April) as well as an unannounced Xfinity race when he drives for Kaulig.

https://www.trackhouse.com/fresh-partnership-with-wendys

The article also says

The wording is a tad confusing. So will Wendy’s be the primary sponsor on Suarez’s 99 car for Daytona? Is Suarez driving a Kaulig car for the Xfinity opener? Or are they unsure of which car is getting the sponsorship?

The way I'm reading it is that Suarez will be running the xfinity race with an unkown team as of now, say Green Light Racing (#07 or #08).

19 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

RFK’s Castrol Edge schemes for Keselowski and Buescher with inverted red and green

GD9zp7TWYAAp74m?format=jpg&name=large

This is a helluva livery. New Castrol logo grew on me, so now it's a sidegrade not downgrade as I thought year ago.

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

7 hours ago, mjarvie said:

The way I'm reading it is that Suarez will be running the xfinity race with an unkown team as of now, say Green Light Racing (#07 or #08).

Is Green Light Racing more competitive than Jordan Anderson Racing and Big Machine? Those are the three teams outside of Kaulig in the Xfinity with alliances to RCR. I’d imagine Wendy’s would want to be on the most competitive car.

Chances are RCR wouldn’t want to field a one-off third car unless they decided to put Suarez in the 3.

If it was Kaulig, they definitely would’ve announced it alongside the Wendy’s reveal.

51 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Is Green Light Racing more competitive than Jordan Anderson Racing and Big Machine? Those are the three teams outside of Kaulig in the Xfinity with alliances to RCR. I’d imagine Wendy’s would want to be on the most competitive car.

Chances are RCR wouldn’t want to field a one-off third car unless they decided to put Suarez in the 3.

If it was Kaulig, they definitely would’ve announced it alongside the Wendy’s reveal.

Big Machine 5 maybe? Only ran 2 races last year with Jade Buford but if Suarez comes with funding I can see them bringing it back.

ExJworW.png

55 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

While Kaulig would've also been my expectation, the team just announced Daniel "The Nutcracker" Dye will be driving their #10 "Pay Driver" "ALL STAR" car in the season-opener at Daytona, so Kaulig is out of the question.

Besides, it doesn't really matter if the team they choose to partner with is competitive. If a Cup team has the funding to bring a driver in for a race or two, they'll buy a seat from the mid-pack and backmarkers to attempt the race. The most common example the last few years has been Stewart-Haas buying seats from BJ McLeod and SS Greenlight for Kevin Harvick, Chase Briscoe, and Cole Custer. 

7f88b43a718c5e301694fa769530947b.jpeg?resize=696,538&ssl=1

Chase-Briscoe-Charlotte-scaled.jpg

In fact, that's how SS Greenlight "won" the race at Auto Club in 2022 with Custer behind the wheel. Cole dominated that race in an SHR-prepped car, but because it was racing under the SS Greenlight banner, they got credit for the win. 

22FON1BE_1600.jpg?w=1000&h=576&crop=1

We're also seeing that on a full-season scale with Trackhouse basically buying a seat from Kaulig to run SVG in Xfinity this year. The car is clearly branded like the Trackhouse cars, but it'll run under the Kaulig banner. And knowing Kaulig's performance last year and expectations this year, I'd assume that 97 is being prepped by Trackhouse. 

2024-nxs-97-weathertech-960x510.png

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Love the corn texture 7 on the one Brandt scheme. I want to see more creative implementations like that, rather than some basic design like most of the other recent reveals. That white Napa 9 is boring and I'm worried the DollarTree/FD cars will be white with small streaks of color for each brand at best. 

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

I really like the white 9 car. It's actually pearlescent and will be run under the lights at the Clash. I think it'll look fantastic and I much prefer something like that to the other all-black "night mode" cars that have run at night. The new United Rentals 41 is also great. I love the inclusion of orange.

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 hour ago, CDCLT said:

I really like the white 9 car. It's actually pearlescent and will be run under the lights at the Clash. I think it'll look fantastic and I much prefer something like that to the other all-black "night mode" cars that have run at night. The new United Rentals 41 is also great. I love the inclusion of orange.

Ever since Keselowski joined with Roush, their paint schemes have been nothing short of phenomenal. Love their stuff

11 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

More fire suit… looks like Noah Gragson is getting the Rush Truck Centers sponsorship

(ps: what an awful suit)

GEGCgMgXcAAhpG7?format=jpg&name=large

Judging by this suit we're prolly gonna be getting a white car 🤮

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.