2024 Formula 1 World Championship Liveries

Jer15

2 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

And Ferrari be like:

Ferrari-F1-Auto-im-Carbon-Look-2023-json

🥶 Enzo Ferrari would throw a thunders on Maranello if that ever happen.

Racing Bulls suit and sneak peak of car:

426405999_353302297516081_82067299014705

Sauber suit:

421932068_2123636801316981_2507520171824

• LOL 1

4r2eer.png

Feels very "create a team" to me. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

As expected and that's good. AM has one of my fave looks. 

• Like 2

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

As expected and thats good (yes... I know I said that yesterday)

• Like 1

Some silver back for the silver arrows. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

Absolutely love the Merc.  Great job blending the two looks.   And finally removed the neon numbers and accents which ruined last years look. 

They made it much easier to understand which car was which. Downgrade from a viewer's perspective.

I like Mercedes, they took best of both world (silver and black) and combined them in a tasteful way. Also In this particular case I don't mind raw carbon in a such of quanity, because it fit into their heritage of how they became Silver Arrows.

Also I forgot to add something about Ferrari. I hope (but I bet it wouldn't happen) that in COTA they run a blue livery to ceremonate this story:

P.S: I'm missing different colored numbers on both Ferrari (they still have different colored wheels cover) and Mercedes, but I have feeling they might back at least on a Carbon Arrows.

4r2eer.png

"As expected and thats good"

IMO there's a lot of not so good, but the highs this year are home runs for the most part.

1- Ferrari: The addition of yellow this year is tasteful and adds a new wrinkle that doesn't feel out of place.

2- RB: From an initial look on-track, the metallic blue and silver really pop. Of course, I might have been a little fond of the old Toro Rosso liveries too.

3- Aston Martin: I've always loved the metallic green color that AM uses. A little more black than I would like, but still nice.

4- McLaren: Again, more black than I would like, the but use of the Papaya orange is nice here.

5- Mercedes: I want to like the silver to black gradient more, but I don't. Might need some time for the look to settle in for me. I do not like how the INEOS sponsor takes away from the look they seem to be going for.

6- Red Bull: At least you know what you're getting with Red Bull. Would like that navy in a metallic shade or brightened up a bit.

7- Williams: I like the fuller presence of blue, but I think that there are a few better looks out there. Feels like its missing a second, bolder color to help make the design pop.

8- Haas: Nothing really stands out about this look, but at least the sponsor blends with the color scheme. Too bad it will most likely end up at the back of the grid most of the time.

9- Alpine: I love the graphic identity they used, and the blue and pink work well together here... unfortunately they decided to shove it in the far corners of a black-heavy car. Would have rather seen it executed like other Alpine racing teams did.

10- Kick/Sauber: A majority black car and a shade of green that looks like glowing nuclear waste... a combination that falls short of what an F1 car should look like. 

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)