24-25 NBA changes

DJT

On 9/6/2024 at 5:10 PM, pepis21 said:

Seems like Timberwolves will have different patch on home and away and different on alternate:

LP_Banner.jpg960x0.jpg

GUyRatxXAAALk3k.jpg

Are the Wolves' Classic edition still in the rotation this year? They seemed incredibly popular with both players and fans last year, raising my hopes that they'd make a full comeback. (Also, they seemed to have sold out their inventory of those jerseys really early, making them hard to find. I'd like to get one.)

Footy Headlines (yes) made a prediction of Lakers City and because I have exact same feeling about it I added shorts and numbers and this is a result (Be aware it might be incorrectly):

LakeShow.jpg

Imo is not that bad, but so boring. I feel like Lakers are afraid of creating something really bold and maybe not team related for city. Except two editions (18/19 and 19/20) they're using same template over and over again, which led to run out of ideas.

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Footy Headlines (yes) made a prediction of Lakers City and because I have exact same feeling about it I added shorts and numbers and this is a result (Be aware it might be incorrectly):

LakeShow.jpg

Imo is not that bad, but so boring. I feel like Lakers are afraid of creating something really bold and maybe not team related for city. Except two editions (18/19 and 19/20) they're using same template over and over again, which led to run out of ideas.

What happened to the City edition being used to tribute former players from the Lakers? They did it with Kobe, Shaq and I want to say Magic, why not continue to do that? They could have done a Jerry West tribute one this year (or next if the design was already finalized). I feel like that was a unique way to get the City edition out as a true 1-and-done.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

What happened to the City edition being used to tribute former players from the Lakers?

After 75th remix for some reason they ditched "Lore" series and turn it into Team related theme.

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

They could have done a Jerry West tribute one this year (or next if the design was already finalized).

I still think this supposed to be a Jerry West uniform, because design wise it fits into his days as a Laker:

HO22_NBACityEdition_NA_OffBody_LAL_Hero_

Maybe he didn't agree or maybe it was "The Blank Canvas" from the beggining?  I have no clue.

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

They did it with Kobe, Shaq and I want to say Magic

Yes, it was Kobe, Magic, Shaq and Elgin Baylor.

• Like 2

4r2eer.png

On 2024-06-01 at 9:14 PM, Aeimnestus79 said:

hello all,

with the nba finals upon us i think it's a good time to think about the 24/25 season. i will give a rundown of next seasons city sets from the best that i can remember.

sixers: white with red "sixers"

spurs: light grey with black "san antonio" in black with orange outline

sac: blue with "kings" in white with red outline. also "100 years of royalty"

portland: black with "ripcity" in a white tartan print with red outline

suns: purple with "the valley" in white with orange outline

orlando: grey with a large "magic" wordmark

okc: black with "oklahoma" in yellow with red outline

nyk: same as last season but in white

pels: dark purple with "NOLA" in gold with bright green outline and swoosh

min: white with "minnesota" in a marble print 

mil: blue with "BUCKS" in white

mia: red "heat culture"

mem: red with "memphis" in white with baby blue drop shadow

lac: beautiful light blue with "clips"

ind: same as last season but white

hou: white with "h-town" in red with black outline

warriors: cant remember if it was black or navy but it had "golden state" in gold with a red swoosh

det: "bone with "pistons" in black

den: white version of last season

dal: white version of last season

cle: baby blue with "the land"

chi: beige with "bulls"

cha: mint with "charlotte" in black with gold outline

bos: black with neon green "celtics"

nets: black version of last year

atl: light blue with "hawks"

lal: purple with "lakeshow" in yellow

hope you all enjoy.

hey @pepis21 how's this list looking?

• Yawn 2

7 minutes ago, Aeimnestus79 said:

aged like fine milk. 

No one believes you or respects you because you come off as a raging, arrogant narcissist. There are other members of this board with proprietary information who don't fully share anymore than they can so they can keep said privileges. People respect them for what little nuggets of information they do share, while also respecting their boundaries. They also don't act all self-righteous about having these privileges as you do. Your listing every change and bragging about it honestly makes people think you just happened to come across this list by chance and posted it for nothing more than clout. You can be right every time, but it's not gonna change anyone's opinion of you.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

7 minutes ago, Aeimnestus79 said:

so i'm proven right yet instead of a "well done" or a "thanks for sharing" i get this. you are simply pathetic. 

If you're so hard up for someone to praise you for your horribly generic descriptions then you should go to a strip club. They'll tell you anything you want to hear. 

Nothing is more annoying than a clown that goes around asking people to thank him. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

If you're so hard up for someone to praise you for your horribly generic descriptions then you should go to a strip club. They'll tell you anything you want to hear. 

Nothing is more annoying than a clown that goes around asking people to thank him. 

yet the clown has more sources than you will ever have. it must kill you and every one else that called me a liar and a fraud everytime a new leak appears. unfortunate. 

• Meh 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Eyeroll 1