NFL Concepts

Ben5

I did some NFL concepts. I have a whole list of rules in my head that no one is interested in hearing. We'll start slow, stay tuned for more.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Not a fan of that Chiefs concept. The colors are all out of balance and it just seems like change for the sake of change. Also not crazy about monochrome black for the Raiders.

On the other hand, I like that Jets concept better than what they just unveiled. I also like your idea for Denver.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

Not a fan of that Chiefs concept. The colors are all out of balance and it just seems like change for the sake of change. Also not crazy about monochrome black for the Raiders.

On the other hand, I like that Jets concept better than what they just unveiled. I also like your idea for Denver.

Yeah I agree with the Chiefs. I decided I didn't want to rehash an old concept I had done, and this was the best idea I had for them. The alternate jersey is really just me trolling, tbh.

I wanted every team to have some sort of alternate uniform, and that's the most realistic one I could think of for the Raiders that I didn't hate.

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

I agree. It combines both old-school and new-school design cues very well.

• Like 1

rAUPGPZ.png

For the Jags' I'd use the Fred Taylor era numbers, complete with the outline colors. With one color numbers they still look like practice jerseys.

jacksonville-jaguars-maurice-jones-drew-

I think for the Steelers alternate, it needs either black or gold pants. All grey just doesn't fit them. 

For the 49ers one day look, I'd add black to the jerseys and pants as well. There's so much on that helmet logo that it needs to carryover to the rest of the uniform.

For the Texans third, it suffers from looking like a Penn State uniform with the Texans logo. I'd probably use that as a way to go crazy, similar to what their new away uniform will be, but probably flipping the horns. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Texans need a red set, Panthers silver numbers on blue are a little hard to read, Titans would look better with light blue as primary (just personal preference tho)

Also thanks for putting more focus on gold in the Saints set, unifying the Cowboys blues and silvers, as well as giving the Ravens black pants some stripes

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

3 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

For the Jags' I'd use the Fred Taylor era numbers, complete with the outline colors. With one color numbers they still look like practice jerseys.

jacksonville-jaguars-maurice-jones-drew-

I think for the Steelers alternate, it needs either black or gold pants. All grey just doesn't fit them. 

For the 49ers one day look, I'd add black to the jerseys and pants as well. There's so much on that helmet logo that it needs to carryover to the rest of the uniform.

For the Texans third, it suffers from looking like a Penn State uniform with the Texans logo. I'd probably use that as a way to go crazy, similar to what their new away uniform will be, but probably flipping the horns. 

I really like the look of the Jags current numbers.

I considered black on the 49ers. But the issue there is that they did that before, and the throwback style look is what I like (and a lot of the fans like).

The Texas look is a throwback to the uniform they had in Madden 2002.

4 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

Texans need a red set, Panthers silver numbers on blue are a little hard to read, Titans would look better with light blue as primary (just personal preference tho)

Also thanks for putting more focus on gold in the Saints set, unifying the Cowboys blues and silvers, as well as giving the Ravens black pants some stripes

Panthers alt set is a throwback to their prototype uniform they showcased.

You're probably right about the Titans. I picked navy for their primary when I had different plans for Houston, but plans changed.