2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Yet nobody complains when the Ravens show up looking like this.. 

1. There are people that prefer the Ravens purple pants to the black ones.

2. That's been the Ravens' primary road look (alternating with white over white) for the overwhelming majority of their ~28 seasons, and black works well for a team named Ravens who's other color is purple.

3.  Jacksonville's primary color is a bright teal, and that uniform has only a microscopic amount of that color. For a team with such a bright color scheme to be simply black and white is stupid.

If they want to wear black (or even white) pants on the road, then at least the numbers should be teal.  Otherwise, teal pants only.

• Like 8

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

https://www.seahawks.com/news/seattle-seahawks-announce-themes-for-2024-home-games

Seahawks confirm throwbacks week 6 vs 49ers on TNF

haven't analyzed this article in depth but there may be other uniform hints somewhere in here

I sorta did and they didn’t really specify any other ones, although it seems like one of their alternates will also be worn for the Packers game. They showed photos of fans in green and royal blue jerseys.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

I sorta did and they didn’t really specify any other ones, although it seems like one of their alternates will also be worn for the Packers game. They showed photos of fans in green and royal blue jerseys.

They might also be saving a slot or two for any possible white-at-home or color-vs.-color games. Their road opponents don't typically wear white at home, but there may be some surprises. We should know more in August, since the Seahawks release a jersey schedule.

36 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

Here we go again with the alternates against teams from the opposite conference. Would much rather see this garbage against an AFC south opponent.

Feel like the Lions are almost guaranteed to wear all white for this one. . . can't wait.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

4 minutes ago, ruttep said:

Feel like the Lions are almost guaranteed to wear all white for this one. . . can't wait.

do the lions still have white pants tho? I thought they just had silver, blue, and black

2483115_nxeosjolm2c981k_full.jpeg

36 minutes ago, FriedPickles said:

do the lions still have white pants tho? I thought they just had silver, blue, and black

I regret to inform you that they do

spacer.png

• Hurl 3
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

I’m guessing the Seahawks will wear neon green for the Packers game since that is the only other primetime home game they have. Last year the throwbacks were worn twice and guessing that they will want to spread the throwback jersey games out a bit that basically leaves them with the option of week 11 vs Cardinals, week 12 at Jets if they go wah, week 15 vs Vikings, or week 16 at bears TNF if they go with white throwbacks or orange.

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

I’m guessing the Seahawks will wear neon green for the Packers game since that is the only other primetime home game they have. Last year the throwbacks were worn twice and guessing that they will want to spread the throwback jersey games out a bit that basically leaves them with the option of week 11 vs Cardinals, week 12 at Jets if they go wah, week 15 vs Vikings, or week 16 at bears TNF if they go with white throwbacks or orange.

The neon green would look terrible against Green Bay. Is that definitely still around? I heard a rumor it was getting mothballed. The throwback would look awesome against either the Packers or Vikings.

Seattle did wear neon the last three times they hosted the Vikings.

2 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

The neon green would look terrible against Green Bay. Is that definitely still around? I heard a rumor it was getting mothballed. The throwback would look awesome against either the Packers or Vikings.

Seattle did wear neon the last three times they hosted the Vikings.

Neon green is definitely still around, they got rid of the grey jerseys to keep the green ones when they introduced throwbacks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Neon green is definitely still around, they got rid of the grey jerseys to keep the green ones when they introduced throwbacks

I do seem to notice that there’s less use of neon green in general this season though. The QBs are wearing the throwbacks in practice instead of neon green even though it is the same design and would contrast more with the navy blue that the rest of the offense wears. There was a rumor that the Seahawks would get a new white alternate that looked more like the throwbacks but seems like that won’t happen this year.

14 hours ago, GoHawks said:

I do seem to notice that there’s less use of neon green in general this season though. The QBs are wearing the throwbacks in practice instead of neon green even though it is the same design and would contrast more with the navy blue that the rest of the offense wears. There was a rumor that the Seahawks would get a new white alternate that looked more like the throwbacks but seems like that won’t happen this year.

They had action green posters up in the background at the 2024 media day photoshoots, it's still in the rotation but we'll see if and when they wear it

2 hours ago, PurpleHayes said:

I don't mind the green jerseys, but prefer the ones they trotted out ONCE in 2009 over the neon green ones...

spacer.png

spacer.png
2009 set looked so dull compared to these

• Like 3
  • Hurl 1

1 hour ago, throwmesomepics said:

They had action green posters up in the background at the 2024 media day photoshoots, it's still in the rotation but we'll see if and when they wear it

spacer.png
2009 set looked so dull compared to these

I suppose this would be tolerable and break up the green/yellow between them and Green Bay, but I feel like mono green is the go-to now that green is likely only for one game, as in 2023:

1813899726.0.jpg

19 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

I suppose this would be tolerable and break up the green/yellow between them and Green Bay, but I feel like mono green is the go-to now that it's likely only for one game, as in 2023:

1813899726.0.jpg

If green bay still has all white in the rotation they might wear it for the game against Seattle, especially if they are rumored to have new white helmets .

spacer.png
This would look a little more tolerable even if the seahawks wore one of their green combos

2 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

I suppose this would be tolerable and break up the green/yellow between them and Green Bay, but I feel like mono green is the go-to now that green is likely only for one game, as in 2023:

1813899726.0.jpg

2 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

If green bay still has all white in the rotation they might wear it for the game against Seattle, especially if they are rumored to have new white helmets .

spacer.png
This would look a little more tolerable even if the seahawks wore one of their green combos

Hmmm, so let's see here...we may well have one team in all green that'll sear some eyeballs out, and another team with green in its name that won't be wearing hardly any of it.

This is where we are, as a [insert municipal grouping here].

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, tBBP said:

Hmmm, so let's see here...we may well have one team in all green that'll sear some eyeballs out, and another team with green in its name that won't be wearing hardly any of it.

This is where we are, as a [insert municipal grouping here].

Or the Packers could wear all white when they host the Bears. Both times the Packers wore their Color Rush, which was all white, they were hosting the Bears. And they could also mock the Vikings "winter warrior" since that Bears/Packers is in Week 18.