EA Sports Teambuilder Tips and Tricks

22 minutes ago, Ben5 said:

Does anyone know if Teambuilder works on the PS4 version of Madden? I don't have a next gen console, but my PS4 could be put to good use.

Probably not since Madden 25 and College Football 25 aren't available on PS4. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

12 minutes ago, Jer15 said:

I've all but given up on this site.

Every custom logo I try to upload ends up showing up like this (in this case trying to create my TNFF team):

vVZmvLd.png

I've tried different browsers, I've made sure to match the file type and size (PNG and under 512 KB). I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

Any suggestions before I give up for good?

3 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Chrome has been the only browser that's worked for me.  I'd check that all extensions like adblockers/etc are disabled. 

It always seems that whichever doesn't work for you, try the other. But it's been the opposite for me at times and Edge works better. But I've also seen it flip flop depending on when I'm working on something. I think if you're hitting the network at the same time everyone else is, that's where you'll have more problems. Also, I will say, if your PNG file has a lot of colors within in it, I think the programs have a hard time recognizing them.

byVDbUx.png

yiY5TRh.jpg

The  top one is 512x512 and I used Illustrator to strip some of the various levels of grey out to make it "smaller" when I saved it in Photoshop. It was accepted. The bottom one is the original PNG that I started with to make that previous look. It's 1024x1024, which usually gets accepted in the system. That may have to be your workaround for the moment. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 8/18/2024 at 8:33 AM, MJWalker45 said:

So I was incorrect, it is posible to add custom items to the sleeves, it's just a bit more work. When you tell the logo to go to the sleeves, the size and location goes from default to the largest for Left/Right and smallest size for Down/Up. So to place the logo on the sleeves, you just need to click on the center points on both sections.

eRHAWHg.png

FlCiMb9.png

Once it's ceentered you can then resize it to fit as needed.

ek8bOSa.png

That uniform gives me San Antonio Texans vibes. But man was both team builders a let down, I am :censored: at Photoshop so like the majority of stuff I want to do is not do able. like how in 2024 can we not get a proper team builder? 

BtdCezY.png

12 hours ago, clonewars2008 said:

That uniform gives me San Antonio Texans vibes. But man was both team builders a let down, I am :censored: at Photoshop so like the majority of stuff I want to do is not do able. like how in 2024 can we not get a proper team builder? 

I wouldn't say the sites are a let down, outside of how often they seem to be up and down. The amount of options has improved tremendously. The one thing I don't like is that for Madden, you have 6 stadiums and can't use a current stadium for your create team. For CFB, you can't use a generic stadium, which was the primary option in NCAA14. Madden only allowing 5 logo options may be a  licensing contract thing, same as the inability to change names of generic player rosters in Team Builder. It sucks, but I think in comparison to the amount of hours that people had to put in to get accurate names and numbers in previous games, this is  a better deal, even if it isn't the perfect deal. 

As far as the uniform, that was part of the inspiration for the whole team layout. Combining the CFL Texans, Riders, and Commanders into my CFA team's design. 

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I was hoping to use Madden's teambuilder to update all the team's uniforms I don't like, using it similarly to NBA 2k"s Branding/Relocation system.

That was before I knew, like EACFB, that it would be online only. The fact that it's seemingly limited and backwards from the college version means I'll never use it.

I tried using it for college football but that website was so up and down and that it became 80% frustrating and 20% fun. Knowing that I'll never pay for PS+ means I'll never get to really use it until that changes.

• Like 2

I can't understand why EA would make such weird tweaks between CFB and Madden. While ignoring the obvious, like Nike swoosh placement and lack of NFL shields.

I went through the process of creating an entire team's branding with 10 logos lineup up. What a waste of time 😂.

Thanks for telling me about this.  I do plan to buy Madden at some point (maybe on sale) for uniform fun so I decided to use my Texans That Never Were concept (which want to finish) as a test. 

8UdvMi0.png

Custom number selection is pretty much arse though. 

• Like 1

Anyone have any luck using their Madden Teambuilder team in any modes other than Franchise? I honestly just want to see the uniforms and field in game to make sure everything looks good before committing to a franchise. 

Also for some reason mine has the city name twice and no team nickname. Even though on the Teambuilder website it has the city and nickname. Maybe a weird glitch? 

18 hours ago, MrAstrodome said:

Thanks for telling me about this.  I do plan to buy Madden at some point (maybe on sale) for uniform fun so I decided to use my Texans That Never Were concept (which want to finish) as a test. 

8UdvMi0.png

Custom number selection is pretty much arse though. 

Just having all of the generic Nike options would have been a good start. They don't even do that. 

nike-custom-lacrosse-uniform-fonts.png?t

The ability to use that Athletic Shadow would have been great for a few of my teams that used some form of shadow.  I'd like them to take a page from NBA2K and add every font used by the teams, hopefully we get something closer to that down the line. 

City-Edition-Concepts-Pt-1-Splash.jpg

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Just having all of the generic Nike options would have been a good start. They don't even do that. 

nike-custom-lacrosse-uniform-fonts.png?t

The ability to use that Athletic Shadow would have been great for a few of my teams that used some form of shadow.  I'd like them to take a page from NBA2K and add every font used by the teams, hopefully we get something closer to that down the line. 

City-Edition-Concepts-Pt-1-Splash.jpg

Dude, Kansas would have came in handy for my Wildcatters.

• Like 1

BTW, I'm not 100% happy with what we got, but it's still a hell of a lot better and several steps up from what we had... especially compared to Madden. 

They can improve with future titles. 

• Like 2

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

17 hours ago, 29texan said:

BTW, I'm not 100% happy with what we got, but it's still a hell of a lot better and several steps up from what we had... especially compared to Madden. 

They can improve with future titles. 

they can, but will they?

Team Builder's busted again.  Image validation fails at every turn.

There's supposedly an update coming on the 29th, but when it comes to EA you can always, always count on being disappointed.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

0Madden-25-Team-Builder-Guide-How-To-Imp

Also, here's something that applies to Madden, but not CFB25. The first Team Name is where you need to put the team nickname, not the city. Otherwise, you end up with the team having the team city location as the nickname. It seems rather silly, but it should be Orbiters, followed by Orbiters or some other nickname for the team. The City portion should still be the city or area that your team occupies (Carolina, Tri-State Area, CenTex). 

BiDi4rm.png

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png