NFL Week 2

CaolinaJoe

I guess we can hold off on buying tickets to Canton for now, for Griifin. Less than 3 yards a carry today. The "System" failed today. NO TD at all today for Denver.

DeShaun Foster on the other hand is the latest KC made hall of famer. 179 yards on 33 carries. How bad is KC's D when they couldn't stop Carolina without it's 2 best players.

An Early Fumble by Portis ends up being the difference in a Redskin Loss.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Also may I add the refs didn't help AT ALL. Leg Whip my A$$, also , Watts had that ball total BULL :censored:.

Jacksonville must have a horseshoe, four-leaf clover, rabbits foot, all of the above shoved up their A$$

Nice to see you handle a loss in a mature way.

Me, handle a Broncos or Titans loss in a mature way? That'll be the day.

Well I'm happy with the Ravens big win over the Squeelers. Good to see the comeback after a horrible loss last week.

On the other hand, I'm very mad the the Packers loss. There my second favorite team. I also gave my friend who is a Bears fan a hard time. Hopefully I can stay away from him for a while.

Finally I have a quick fantasy question. Which defense should I play Minnesota or Cincinnati? I'm afraid that the Eagle will light up the Vikings defense tommorrow.

Well I'm happy with the Ravens big win over the Squeelers. Good to see the comeback after a horrible loss last week.

On the other hand, I'm very mad the the Packers loss. There my second favorite team. I also gave my friend who is a Bears fan a hard time. Hopefully I can stay away from him for a while.

Finally I have a quick fantasy question. Which defense should I play Minnesota or Cincinnati? I'm afraid that the Eagle will light up the Vikings defense tommorrow.

Yeah for the Ravens, boo for the Packers.

I'm from Dundalk myself. Packers are my favorites and Ravens are #2.

I have Cinncy. Miami is horrible so I like those odds better.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Also may I add the refs didn't help AT ALL. Leg Whip my A$$, also , Watts had that ball total BULL :censored:.

Jacksonville must have a horseshoe, four-leaf clover, rabbits foot, all of the above shoved up their A$$

Please. I'm a Broncos fan, and there's no need for that.

We had every chance to take that game, and didn't. We see that Quentin Griffin is indeed human. His fumble at the end blew the game. He hangs on to that, uses the hole he's got on the play, Elam comes in, game over.

It was Denver's game to win, and they couldn't. That's why the Broncos, while still a Super Bowl contender, need to work hard on using the run to set up the pass, as opposed to the pass setting up more passes and the run setting up more runs.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Please. I'm a Broncos fan, and there's no need for that.

We had every chance to take that game, and didn't. We see that Quentin Griffin is indeed human. His fumble at the end blew the game. He hangs on to that, uses the hole he's got on the play, Elam comes in, game over.

It was Denver's game to win, and they couldn't. That's why the Broncos, while still a Super Bowl contender, need to work hard on using the run to set up the pass, as opposed to the pass setting up more passes and the run setting up more runs.

I totally agree, they don't fumble, the game is theirs.

Just being a Broncos fan since I was 2, just hate to see them lose, especially to a team like that.

Well, Martz, Bulger, and most of the rest of the Rams sucked again. No big surprise.

*dances like snoopy*

2-0!

"Tada! Tada! How do you like me now!"--Cartman

*joins in the dance*

Yeaaaaaaaah, 2-0 baby!!! I smell a NFC title better watch out... We held the high and mighty ultra-powerful Ram offense to 17 points... And next we have the Cardinals... 3-0 is almost a lock

Well, Martz, Bulger, and most of the rest of the Rams sucked again. No big surprise.

*dances like snoopy*

2-0!

"Tada! Tada! How do you like me now!"--Cartman

*joins in the dance*

Yeaaaaaaaah, 2-0 baby!!! I smell a NFC title better watch out... We held the high and mighty ultra-powerful Ram offense to 17 points... And next we have the Cardinals... 3-0 is almost a lock

You know what I hate though, Holt catches a touchdown, and Fox, then later ESPN, has a heart attack. Isn't that his JOB!?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived