CCSLC Get Together

CC97

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, that might come in handy if I have to play on Monday. My gear could go in the van during the game. ^_^

There's a subway stop right at Yonge and Sheppard, no? That should take you down to Union, which is just a jump from the Dome. (And I don't even live there! :flagcanada: )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Unless I get the winning Lotto numbers within that time, (let me know if anyone has psychic ability) I can't go. But like BiB, I will wear an authentic Toronto jersey. My game worn Leafs jersey will be in soon!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Just an early warning the GMac train and his band of cheerleaders will be invading the Hamilton area on the December 5th weekend. The PCA nationals is being held at Copps Colosseum... i expect all of you to be there to cheer my team on...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Just an early warning the GMac train and his band of cheerleaders will be invading the Hamilton area on the December 5th weekend. The PCA nationals is being held at Copps Colosseum... i expect all of you to be there to cheer my team on...lol

Im cheering for the team with the hottest girls and I 'll tell them it is my birthday so thye will be all up ons. (In actuality my birthday is the day before, so it wouldn't be a lie)

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Bump! :P

Actually, I'm wondering if there's any plans on when/where we should meet up for this? Granted, I won't know until that Sunday night whether or not I'm playing on Monday, but I can always post that on the board. Perhaps we should create two plans?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived