CCSLC Get Together

CC97

Just seeing if I can drum up some interest to get board members together on Thanksgiving/Columbus Day - October 11 in Toronto.

Tentative plans include the Lions/Argos game at 1pm at SkyDome.

Unconfirmed but likely members attending so far include myself, mockba, braden, zer0dotcom, perhaps tlm44 and uncle_wiggly.

If you are living in the toronto area, or will be visiting around that time, post in here, the more the merrier!

Cheers.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just seeing if I can drum up some interest to get board members together on Thanksgiving/Columbus Day - October 11 in Toronto.

Unconfirmed but likely members attending so far include myself, mockba, braden, zer0dotcom, perhaps tlm44 and uncle_wiggly.

If you are living in the toronto area, or will be visiting around that time, post in here, the more the merrier!

Cheers.

I'd seriously consider a road trip, but my first homecoming as an alumni is that weekend. I won't be in any shape for a drive!

Thanksgiving in October??? Coo Coo ^_^

Cheers.

I'll be roaming the Czech Republic that week, but you folks have fun, and wear protection!

CGP.gif

And my plane tickets to Toronto are now booked! W00t.

Only wrench in me being there is if the team I'm playing with in the tournament in Toronto ends up playing in the final, which'll probably be around 11am on Monday. Which means y'all'd be obligated to come watch me at Varsity Arena first, then we could head to the game. ^_^

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

JQK setting foot in Toronto?

Y'all've seen Canadian Bacon, right?

^_^

Oh c'mon... it'd be a diplomatic mission of peace.....

....yea.... peace.... :P

Nah, I've always wanted to meet chris and bunch of the board members, but it's never happened. I'll do it eventually...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived