CCSLC Get Together

CC97

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'd nominate Atlanta as the Southeast mecca, since that seems to be the middleground for everyone within about a four state radius. As much as I'd love for everyone to come to Jacksonville, Atlanta's more feasible... especially considering we've already done it once!

No... I'M the southeast Mecca!

But I agree, Atlanta is a good central location.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

CC:

have you made any arragements for tickets?

I could probably get somthing organized quickly for a Sports bar uptown (young/sheppard, not close to the Dome but I could probablebly squeeze a specail deal of some kind) if you need a watering hole?

A friend of mine knows this guy who wa supposed to host my fantasy league get together that never happened.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

CC:

have you made any arragements for tickets?

I could probably get somthing organized quickly for a Sports bar uptown (young/sheppard, not close to the Dome but I could probablebly squeeze a specail deal of some kind) if you need a watering hole?

A friend of mine knows this guy who wa supposed to host my fantasy league get together that never happened.

younge and sheppard? that's up there a bit, but quite accessible by subway no?

I don't drive, so i need to rely on public transportation... I also don't drink, but I'm game for a hangout somewhere.

I haven't organised tickets yet, but my uncle is one of the guys that comes out with the canadian and american flags before the games, he usually can get me a nice package of tickets.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived