Mj comeback, Again?

stimpy

Recent rumors say that Micheal Jordan, 41 is looking to join Shaq and the Heat. There have been reports of him working out in chicago and playing games with two of the games best, Michael Finley and Antoine Walker. Reportidly Shaq does not want to play with MJ. But now Jordan reports to the Miami Herald that he has never talked to Shaq or is thinking about a comeback. Believe him?

Well if he did play for the Heat, they'd have to unretire his jersey

I don't think so. Did the Bulls have to unretire his jersey when he played for the Wizards?

Rumors and just that........rumors! People will start any kind of rumor just to get gossip flying around. MJ is fine where he is...........OFF THE COURT!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I saw on TV that Jordan has set up a Motocross team and he is learning how to race crotch rockets.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

I don't think so. Did the Bulls have to unretire his jersey when he played for the Wizards?

Why would the Bulls have to unretire his jersey when he's playing for another team?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Why would the Bulls have to unretire his jersey when he's playing for another team?

I think the Heat did some goofy thing one year and retired his number out of respect or something, I could be wrong, or I could be right, anyone know?

p.s. oh good, another MJ comeback attempt <_<

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I think the question to ask is why would a team retire the jersey of a player if he never even played for them?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I think the question to ask is why would a team retire the jersey of a player if he never even played for them?

So he could never play for them nomore :P

Well see Jordan's number was retired by the Heat... for some reason.

Time to brush up on your basketball knowledge :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I guess so, only because it's absolutely stupid to retire #23. It looks as though they were just desperate to retire somebody's number.

Retired Number's To Come

I guess so, only because it's absolutely stupid to retire #23. It looks as though they were just desperate to retire somebody's number.

speaking of retiring numbers, does anyone else know that the Colorado Avalanche (est. 1996) have exactly as many retired numbers as the Denver Broncos (est. 1960)?

speaking of retiring numbers, does anyone else know that the Colorado Avalanche (est. 1996) have exactly as many retired numbers as the Denver Broncos (est. 1960)?

Most of those numbers are from the Quebec Nordiques (Est. 1972).

Plus, please tone the sig down a bit, thanks...

actually none of them are.

33 - Patrick Roy

77 - Raymond Bourque

99 - Wayne Gretzky (Retired by entire NHL)

actually none of them are.

33 - Patrick Roy

77 - Raymond Bourque

99 - Wayne Gretzky (Retired by entire NHL)

Oh, OK...Thought they counted Nordiques Retired numbers (Tremblay,Tardif, and Goulet)

By the way, that Gretzky thing is absolute bull:censored:. Nobody deserves that.

You know what's really stupid..LeBron James wearing #23.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

You know what's really stupid..LeBron James wearing #23.

Where did that come from and why is it stupid?

Retired Number's To Come

Jackie Robinson certainly did for Baseball.

I think you could arge Jordan or Wilt could desearve this. Jordan globalized the NBA, and alot of todays rules are in effect specifically because of Wilt.

Gretsky completely changed the Landscape of hockey. He distroyed records. Anyone who changes the game completly could be considered for this honor I feel.

As for Jordan, why does everyone hate his comebacks so much? How many of you that played sports completely let go without playing in some form. Yeah he sells seats, but its a business. As long as he's not hurting his team I don't see anything wrong. If he contributes on the court, let him play.

As for Colorado, I never understood why teams completely detatch themselves from their former identities. Its a spit in the face of the players that played for those teams and had their numbers retired.

Why did they retire Ray Bouque's number??? He played for them for what, a season? Roy ok. Sakic and Forsberg once they retire, fine. But Bouque? Forever a Bruin.

Archived