New Duke Uniforms

jdukie

Gererally, I'd go with that theory, however, there is definatley silver in the D logo on the v-neck. It just looks silver to me. Maybe not though.

The silver in the neck logo is on all the "Nike Elite" schools' neck logos. Silver is the "color" of the Nike Elite thing you could say. Check out other schools that have made it to the Final Four wearing Nike unis (Syracuse, Arizona, etc.) and they all have the silver as the background for the neck logo.

I liked Duke's old blue jerseys. They were classic. I don't know about these. It will be interesting to see what the shorts look like. In their old "classic" uniforms, the side panels continued down into the shorts, but the side panels on the new jersey is different, so I don't think that they will have the same style shorts.

This is probably due to the lighting in the room, but the uniform looks like its a lighter shade of blue. As an avid duke fan I didn't like these at first, but I'm starting to warm up to these new uniforms. I just hope they wear these more than the black jerseys. After all, they are the BLUE devils.

Archived