Sixers new jerseys?

EagleFan344

I haven't seen it, but I'd love to see a complete overhaul of the Sixers' logo and uniform package. I think the current design of the uniform, especially the royal blue alternate and the double-wide shoulders, pretty sorry.

NICE FIND, EF.

I found a picture, too. No narrow shoulders though.

jackson_300_041004.jpg

I woulda posted that pic if I knew how....doesnt tha number looked aligned to the right? Is that how they r gonna be?

Alot of the pics on like NBA store.com have narrow shoulders...its been like that for years though...

in getty images they have some pictures of Andre Iguodala in his Sixers uniform and his number is centered and in some of the pics his uniform seems narrow shouldered instead of wide shouldered, but then in the rest of the pics the uniforms are wide shouldered.

I am so confused.

They've been on the right since they went with the wide shoulders / black script. Prior to that (narrow shoulders / gold script) they were mis-matched, with some players being centered and some being on the right. Pretty bush league if you ask me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They're still as ugly as ever!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I COULD POST A PIC IF I KNEW HOW! PLEASE HELP!

Press the IMG button, enter the image address, press ok.

Address for the image?????????????

Each image online has its own URL. If you're on a Windows-based computer, right click the image, go into "properties", copy the URL. When making a post with an image, click on the button that says IMG. A box will come up asking for the URL you copied.

Copy it and hit "submit post."

I COULD POST A PIC IF I KNEW HOW! PLEASE HELP!

Press the IMG button, enter the image address, press ok.

Address for the image?????????????

Each image online has its own URL. If you're on a Windows-based computer, right click the image, go into "properties", copy the URL. When making a post with an image, click on the button that says IMG. A box will come up asking for the URL you copied.

Copy it and hit "submit post."

THANK YOU!

PHI_CHI_0440DH.jpg

lol

Actually, they WEREN'T on the left since 2000.

Here's some pics.

tx_allen_iverson_getty.jpg

p889103reg.jpg

I have seen some pictures that make it seem like it was off-center, though.

On all the pictures of Reebok Sixers jerseys on sites like NBAshop.com, store.reebok.com, the pictures of the sixers jerseys have the numbers aligned to the right. not in the center. Its like that on ALL my Sixers jerseys. It used to be like that in 2000 or something I think, but y havent they changed they jerseys they sell?

Yep, I'm watching the game, and it looks like the numbers are off-center again.

It also appears that the Wizards lightened up their road unis andswitched to a lighter, shinier fabric. Maybe Reebok's fabric.

I cant watch the gm...Are the shoulders the same? Reebok makes Wizards jerseys so im not suprised they look a bit different.

Archived