XFL Logos/Colors

TruColor

Does anyone know if the XFL logos and/or colors are in the public domain? I've got all of the teams' logo sheets (with the Pantones on them), and was hoping to make an XFL page like my USFL page:

USFL Paint Specs

I just don't want to get sued or yelled at if I post scans of these things up there...

I don't know for sure. I believe they are "technically" still property of XFL, LLC, which is a subsidiary of WWE. They may have given it up now that it isn't listed in TESS. And as a former employee of the XFL, could you send those logo sheets to me? :D:D:D

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Will this work?

XFL Logos

Those vectors on best brands are taken from the SLE, and I believe - are not that accurate color-wise anyway.

I've been taking the real Pantones and re-coloring those logos in Illustrator, and they look MUCH better.

As far as the logo sheets go, I'm going to scan them and post the images on the SSUR site, so everyone will be able to view them. Barring any unforseen issues with the copyright stuff.

I'm still waiting for the Thunderbolts and Demons sheets to arrive, but I've got the other teams' sheets in my possession.

Man, I'm too nice to be wicked, I didn't take anything when they were cleaning out the snack shack which doubled as the equipment room. I know the uni images had pantones helmet wise. All I know is that a Sacramento area high school are using the uniforms now. :cry: I got to get an evil mind. I will say this though Pantone, the purple on the T-Bolts, was close to the Sacramento Kings purple. Also note that pewterwas on the Demons helmet as a stripe only.

Man, I'm too nice to be wicked, I didn't take anything when they were cleaning out the snack shack which doubled as the equipment room. I know the uni images had pantones helmet wise. All I know is that a Sacramento area high school are using the uniforms now. :cry: I got to get an evil mind. I will say this though Pantone, the purple on the T-Bolts, was close to the Sacramento Kings purple. Also note that pewterwas on the Demons helmet as a stripe only.

Actually, the Purple for the Bolts was 273 C - the same Purple that the Enforcers used.

Yeah, and that Demons Pewter was 8003 C. Kind of a different kind of color...only used by one other team I know of off the top of my head - the Ottawa Renegades.

I am very interested in how this comes along, Pantone...

I was an XFL fan, and have slowly (VERY) worked on a freshening of the XFL with hrivnak. I'd love to see (have) what you come up with!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I've got an XFL page up on my site:

XFL Logo Sheets

I am now in the process of scanning the sheets I have and putting links to them from that page as well.

The format of this thing is like my USFL Paint Specs page...complete with Pantones, and a .PDF showing the Pantone detail also.

Very interesting, Pantone... thanks for sharing.

I wonder why Las Vegas' gold isn't in my PMS guide book. The SF pewter color is, but not that PMS 8383 gold. Is that a new color?

The basic solid color Pantone books only list the base Metallics:

...and a few selected blended Metallics:

There's a whole lot more...go to Pantone, Inc.'s site to get RGB values for all of 'em:

PANTONE RGB Values for Simulating PANTONE Metallics

With the exception of the Demons who sold their jerseys and equipment to a Sacramento area high school, where the Demons president lives. Some of those jerseys may have gone back to the WWE, but not much.

Some of you may have noticed that I've got the scans up there now (they still might need some tweaking)...by this weekend I should have the remaining sheets:

• Birmingham Thunderbolts (color sheet only - no B&W)
  • San JOSE Demons (yes - before the move. Color and B&W)
  • XFL and NBC Logos
  • Official photograph of all XFL team helmets

I'll try to have the scans up as soon as I can.

Archived