New-look Quebec City Gulls

GeorgesL

Number 2 for everything, except the Quebec City script--it's too inconsistent with the rest of the uni--and harder to read than in #1...

Man, I was going to say exactly the same thing. So I will.

To me, the text in the second Quebec City says to me "John Wayne Gunfight".

Even though I think it looks like Boston Red Sox, which I don't like much.

The other font is more readable, and somehow, more classical.

You know what I'd really have like to have seen, Gulls De Quebec City somewhere on it as well.

There was one other small thing, the tail of the G in Gulls isn't at the same angle as the ULLS in Gulls. I think that would make it look more pro looking.

Apart from a few minor, little things, I really like this.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

If throwback-ness was what you were going for in #2, then you hit the bullseye. The hat logo's great, but I prefer the jersey script from #1 over #2. It fits with the script of "Gulls" instead of bringing up pictures of "Red Sox" upon reading it. Great job here, nevertheless.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived