Iron Crossover: Judgement poll XVI

IronChefShark

so who gets to go 1-on-1 with an Iron Crossover Chef?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the NBA the road jerseys have the city name on them and I believe this is to showcase where the team is from to everyone else.

I'm not sure you are accurate about that. I'm pretty sure only 14 or 15 teams actually have the city name on road uni's, and that includes the Pacers and knicks, who have the city name on home and road uni's.

That being said I voted for your concept, and I like how the "Baltimore" turned out.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Since my whole inspiration was the Washington Wizards,I went with 'Ravens' on both the home and away like DC has 'Wizards' on both of their unis.Since the Bullets used to play in Baltimore I decided to use a Bullet's-inspired script across the front of those.I would have liked the shorts to turn out better but I did'nt want to put a bunch of Raven heads all up and down the shorts in the way that the Bullets had stars on theirs.I also replaced the 'tipped' basektball on the 3rd with the straight-on Ravens' head.I know mine was'nt very creative but my whole idea was that if the Ravens had been an NBA team then there would be no Wizards/Bullets franchise,and so the Ravens WOULD be the Wizards.

98Falcons.png

Well I guess I should pay attention more. I thought all NBA teams had their mascot name on their homes and their city/state name on their roads.

And on a side note. Mine was inspired by a birds feathers in a way. I wish the shorts had turned out better, the design on the sides look strange to me however I think the design on the jerseys looks totally awesome.

I agree with not trying to copy the Ravens uniforms to the crossover because then most of them would look alike. I like AAO's and Puckguy's designs because they are unique, though I think AAO should have used the Ravens number font. I voted for Puckguy because his was the best looking, IMO, I just love the way he did the jersey's to look like the outline of a raven's head/feathers (in a logo sense).

******JUDGEMENT******

You know its Halloween when you hear the cold, morbid caw of the raven. An appropriate theme on this Hallow's Eve, as many a combatant dared to cross Baltimore's NFL Ravens over to basketball.

The result, was a frightfully deep field of concepts.

Of course, we can only have one winner though.

Now....the verdict......

fukui: Halloween is upon us, and as we close this Baltimore Ravens basketball battle we gaze again on the deep field of talented designers and thier exceptional works of art. Only one can escape from this house of horrors with the prize though....who takes it....

WHOSE CONCEPT REIGNS SUPREME?

AGAINST ALL ODDS!

fukui: Its Against All Odds, a first time winner! There was some extremely stiff competition this time around but out of the pack comes AAO! Congratulations!

come and get your prize, AAO

ICchamp-AAO.gif

thanks to everyone who participated. our next Iron Crossover will be torwards the end of December. Hope to have you all back again, and then some

oh yeah,

effective in the next challenge, anyone re-posting thier concepts on the voting thread will be immediately disqualified

have a nice day :P

If you're referring to the one I posted, I just didn't want to start a new thread, and the only reason I made them was because the paint ones were so bad that I felt compelled to make something that actually looked decent.

VmWIn6B.png

is this thing still getting votes?

Its over folks!

fukui-san, doc, and ohta have allready left. drew is still tagging along hording all the free pepsi

last mod out can remove the pin....and please turn out the lights, Im having trouble keeping up with all the bills! :D

Archived