Delaware Riders, A WAFL Team

Mings

Here are the Logos and Unis that I did for tarheeltider. The concept for it is Caeser Rodney, who rode from Delaware to Philadelphia to cast the deciding vote for the Declaration of Independence.

The colors are colors that he chose. The jersey colors are Navy for Home, White for Away, Red for Alternate. C&C as always is welcome.

delaware_primary_logo.jpg

delaware_secondary_logo.jpg

delaware_tertiary_logo.jpg

delaware_home.jpg

delaware_away.jpg

delaware_alternate.jpg

delaware_field.jpg

I am not too sold on the logo. But then again it seems always hard to create faces. But the unis on the other hand ........... DAMN!! Another fantastic creation Josh.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

The logo I find too detailed, especially the face. Something more simplistic is in order. As for the uniforms, the uniforms (except the logo) rocks. Nice use of the team colors.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I would suggest going to like sportlogos.net or logosever.com and looking at some teams that use a horse and rider i.e. Oklhoma Wranglers (defunct) of the Arena League or the San Antonio Riders of the WLAF. Good start point. THe unis are sharp as all get out.

I would suggest going to like sportlogos.net or logosever.com and looking at some teams that use a horse and rider i.e. Oklhoma Wranglers (defunct) of the Arena League or the San Antonio Riders of the WLAF. Good start point. THe unis are sharp as all get out.

I like the Wranglers horse & rider logo (too bad they wimped our & put the "OW" brand on their helmets...

I also like the look of the Texas Tech Red Raiders...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

how was I lost, if you'd noticed i made that comment before he explained it.

That's the CCSLC way... assume the worst instead of reading and trying to see if there's an alternative meaning that was intended.

PhilaLogos, rtrich11 means that the logo character looks lost. As in not you.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

im gonna rework the logo where the arm touching the hat wil be at the same level as the other arm, and put a horses head in it, but it will take a bit as I am busy with other creations. when i finish it ill bump this thread up.

how was I lost, if you'd noticed i made that comment before he explained it.

That's the CCSLC way... assume the worst instead of reading and trying to see if there's an alternative meaning that was intended.

PhilaLogos, rtrich11 means that the logo character looks lost. As in not you.

oh, haha. My bad rtich.

Howard1.jpg

Archived