NY Jets concept

puckcool22

I really like the jets uniforms, but sometimes I wish they were different and new- which the green pants do perfectly. However my biggest complaint is I wish they would use a metallic green helmet. There are too many white helmets. I think this concept is a nice change, but I really wanna know what you guys think of this as a concept, not as an option of change for the jets. C and C PLEASE

(PS yes I messed up the collar it should be all white)

jets1.jpg

signature.gif

puckcool, I love your Jets concept. As much as I lovethem going new-retro with their current uniforms, I miss the 80's look that made such an impression on me growing up. I like the green helmet, though it may need the white football behind it to show up better. It's the best Jets concept I've seen.

Nick - I don't mindthe updated Jets logo, but (I hate to sound so trite and conservative) but the Jets don't need black - save that for the Eagles) - any ideas on the uniforms?

The Jets are and always will be my favorite NFL team.

I love the Jets. I was so happy to see them wear the green pants with the white jerseys last weekend. Its just about my favorite look, and better than the home unis I think. Just looks so smooth.

For those of you in the NY area who heard Herm's remarks the other day, I think we can say weaaring these unis was a "moral victory" for our team!

10 bucks says they wear the pickle uniforms against Miami on Monday night

I like it, nice and Traditional.

However I like this one too:

JetsConcept01.gif

By far the best Jets concept I've ever seen!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I like it, nice and Traditional.

However I like this one too:

JetsConcept01.gif

that would look good on a hockey jersey template. use the win. jets colors and you have an awsome modernized win. jets logo.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived