Seahawks Uni Concept

Chazberg

Don't forget to C/P guys!

Anyways, it's a solid concept. I like the new number font and the numbers on the sleeves.

I think you may need to thin those navy lines considerably. The take over the shoulder and pants and don't seem appealing as they could be. I'd also kill the navy pants and mave a white pair. Just my opinion.

But it is a very solid concept. Good job.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

good try but the thick stripes seperated by a thin green stripe just dont work. i also dont like the font.

That's the same stripe pattern they use now.....anyway with the font it can be changed, I just wanted to try something other than plain block numbers. With the pants I was thinking of white pants too as an option for the home; but I took the current model from the NFL uniform database and threw the navy pants on him and liked the way that looked. As long as it's not all one color I'm happy. :D

I'd like to see the shoulder stripes thinned, the numbers moved to the shoulders, and the seahawk logo placed on the sleeves. Besides that, I personally like the current font better.

VmWIn6B.png

The sleeve logo was something I actually wanted to get away from, because I think the current rendition is done absolutely horribly-the logo stops as opposed to wrapping around, and it is also smaller on the jersey than the damn Reebok logo. Overall I'm a fan of the traditional look, with stripes and numbers and no logos on the sleeves.

I actually think these would be awesome if the navy stripes were made thinner, but still as least as thick if not more than the green stripe. I really like the seahawks current template, it reminds me of the detroit red wings template crossed over to football. However this would work great.

signature.gif

I like it, but I think the basic block font works great for Seattle.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived