Nhl hitz jerseys

puckcool22

For those of you who have nhl hitz, (i have 2003), in franchise mode when you choose your teams logo it comes with some very ineresting uniforms

i think some of these are nice and could have nhl potential

my favorite is the pharoahs: amber, that phoenix sand/wheatish color, and red- what a beaut

what do you guys think of some of those jerseys???

signature.gif

no, i didn't help midway out with design, but yes i have rented the game and thought it ruled!  haven't gotten around to buying, tho.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

...and that's it? You're not going to post any links to where we can see these? Just "Remember those ....? They were amazing. Ever seen these? They're cool." You leave us hanging! I don't own a PS2, I wanna see too!
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I hardly play video games anymore, but I did play NHL Hitz at a friend's house.

Its not so much the jerseys on that game that got my intrigue (as IMO most of them look like something some users on this board would conjure up), but the wierd fantasy rinks such as the midevil jousting arena, tropical setting, hometown pond, and haunted graveyard. Notice how in each of those arenas the puck isnt even a puck, but some themed object centered around the surrounding rink?

Oh, my bad. In that case I can't help you unless you have some kinda of screen capture thing for your TV that you can transfer pics to your computer.

Or if you have some kind of video capture device for your computer, you can run the GC through there and do a screen capture.

Archived