Free AHL tickets

OMMF

Two tickets, Wolves @ Moose, for New Year's Day.

Same with me! I was planning to check out the MTS Centre during the holidays sometime anyway... now I can do it for free!

Keep this on the down low for any other 'peggers... I've recommended a couple of my friends register and grab tix so 6 of us can all go.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Same with me! I was planning to check out the MTS Centre during the holidays sometime anyway... now I can do it for free!

Keep this on the down low for any other 'peggers... I've recommended a couple of my friends register and grab tix so 6 of us can all go.

Oops...and here I made it known on the Bomber message board... ^_^

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Just registered for two tickets to Philly Phantoms at Bridgeport Sound Tigers. Lucky me, as a Ranger fan, I was mainly interested in one of only two games that were sold out, Hartford (NYR) hosting Bridgeport (NYI). Oh well, should still be fun.

And free ^_^

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Just registered for two tickets to Philly Phantoms at Bridgeport Sound Tigers. Lucky me, as a Ranger fan, I was mainly interested in one of only two games that were sold out, Hartford (NYR) hosting Bridgeport (NYI). Oh well, should still be fun.

And free ^_^

A guy I used to hang out with all the time, and who lived across the street from me plays for the Sound Tigers now -- last I checked he was having an awful season.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Got tickets to see my Moose play the Roadrunners on January. Works out well for me.

Unfortunately, the New Years Moose game in Winnipeg was sold out by the time I checked this out. Would have liked to see the new arena while I was in town.

Thanks for the tip OneManManyFacets! You rock. :notworthy:

oooo, oooo, I should go! dangit, i dont know if I'm free then or not yet...

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• 1 month later...

Archived