Ducks concept

puckcool22

This is the jersey I am most proud of. Not because it necessarily looks the best, but because I took an isles jersey, deleted everything so it was a blank jersey, and made this jersey pattern myself for the first time. I of course though still used rc's numbers and letters. The logo is from logoserver too. All I have is bitmap paint logos arent my thing. Anyway- here is my ducks concept. c/p quack comments please

the white triangular arms are for the vague look of the duck bill goalie mask of the logo. I didnt want to put the holes because that would be really nasty lookin. I also took the logo out of the color because it has no place in the ducks color scheme i believe.

ducks6.GIF

signature.gif

you took the logo out of the color???  j/k, i know what u mean.  once again puckcool, you impress me.  i haven't seen something like that for a while.  just fix the logo a little, i can barely see the triangle.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Too dark. The green is too dark, you can't see the triangle against the eggplant jersey. (You definitely need to outline that.) The colours shouldn't get any darker. And as easy it is to just hit "fill", using the jersey's panel pattern around the shoulder rarely works well (only a few teams can do it effectively). It works best with brighter colours, IMO.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I edited it trying to use peopl's suggestions.  My computer has been real f***ed up lately with colors.  It pretty much only lets me use those basic color sin paint and a few other ones such as all of the grays and some golds.  I have no idea why.  Maybe this thread can be used to both comment on my jersey and if you have encountered the same thing before with your computers.

Thankfully though RC's template has Anaheims jade green as a basic color, so I used that and it is now in betwen my teal and dark green I have used, and I think it fits it now.  Also I added a gray outline on the green triangle in the logo.

signature.gif

sNOwcAp30, I used to have the same problems with things being too dark on my monitor. But you can fix it. Right click on your desktop and go to "Active Desktop" then "Customize my  Desktop" then click on the "Settings" tab. Then click on "Advanced" Then click on whatever your graphics processor is. Mine is "Vanta" it should be the second to last tab on the top. Then click "Additional Properties" Then find the "Gamma" slider. The more you move it up, the brighter the screen gets. Find something that you know the exact colors of, and move the gamma slider until the colors are right. Hope this helps.

Archived