Ugliest pro sports uniform ever

sc49erfan15

It looks like a zebra got mixed into a rainbow and this jersey fell from the sky.  This is terrible.  It looks so old and it could be used as a rag.  The screen printing looks like it's from little league.
ua_logo.jpg

those were from the Arena league in the very early 90s...unfortunately, these are the tampa bay storm's original jerseys...considering they look so nice now you wouldn't believe it.

i thought these were fugly when i saw the movie and i still think they're ugly.

whoa, spoke too soon.  these are worse...rejected MIA sharks prototype

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It's a bit off-topic, but I noticed this pic on that guy's web site...from the "Angels In The End Zone" movie:

A22.JPG

Makes me wonder what would've happened a year or two ago when Michael Eisner was heading up one of the groups trying to bring an expansion team to L.A.

--Eriq.

the logo on the sleeve of the Angels jersey has a baseball in it. u think they would have changed it to a football or something to do with football.

Daly

Disney has a notorious reputation as being terribly cheap.  They probably figured that the baseball wouldn't be seen by the large majority of people watching the movie (especially since this wound up being a straight-to-small screen project).  Therefore, why pay someone to redesign a logo they've already got sitting around and were preparing to mothball anyway?  And it wouldn't surprise me if somewhere in SoCal there's a high school or junior college team that uses the uniform (without the logo) that they used in the movie and Disney simply went to their supplier for surplus uniforms.

Archived