Why Does Everyone?

EagleFan344

Could be worse, Eaglesfan, I could be going into the playoffs with false hopes and expectations.

I do hope, for your sake, of course, that if you do get to the NFC Championship game again, McNabb can top his 19.3 QB Rating from last year.

I dont expect the Eagles to win the SB. But as the favorites to go from the NFC, I expect them to go to the SB.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Id listen to you if you knew what you were talking about. Eagles are done? They still are the favorites without TO. That doesnt mean a SB is guaranteed. Come back when you know football a little bit.

The Eagles are still the favorites? What exactly are you basing this on?

Favorites to lose a 4th straight NFC Championship game?

:notworthy:

Have fun watching your Broncos get blown out by the Colts again. :D

Oh, I have no illusions of a Super Bowl victory.

I do believe that Denver can make it past the Colts because the reason Bailey and Lynch were brought in is because of this exact same situation last year. However if Denver makes it past Indy, I don't think they can beat Pittsburgh.

I'm not dullusional about my team being the best team there ever was and being a SURE thing to win the Super Bowl.

Oh, I have to ask, How many Super Bowl titles do the Eagles have?

I never said the Eagles are a lock to win the SB.

Bailey is the most overrated CB in the NFL. And Lynch should be suspended for all the helmet-to-helmet hits he does. O, and the answer to your question is 0.

First of all McNabb is the most over-rated QB in the NFL, without Owens he's nothing.

Lynch is a safety and he hit a TIGHT END who appeared to already have the ball, it's not Lynch's fault that he was juggling the ball. That's the only helmet to helmet that he's actually had all year, do some research.

and lastly, the Denver Broncos, my so called team, have two Super Bowl Titles, along with 6 AFC titles and only ONE AFC Title game loss.

Id listen to you if you knew what you were talking about. Eagles are done? They still are the favorites without TO. That doesnt mean a SB is guaranteed. Come back when you know football a little bit.

I do believe that Denver can make it past the Colts because the reason Bailey and Lynch were brought in is because of this exact same situation last year. However if Denver makes it past Indy, I don't think they can beat Pittsburgh.

I'm not dullusional about my team being the best team there ever was and being a SURE thing to win the Super Bowl.

Bailey is the most overrated CB in the NFL. And Lynch should be suspended for all the helmet-to-helmet hits he does. O, and the answer to your question is 0.

First of all McNabb is the most over-rated QB in the NFL, without Owens he's nothing.

Lynch is a safety and he hit a TIGHT END who appeared to already have the ball, it's not Lynch's fault that he was juggling the ball. That's the only helmet to helmet that he's actually had all year, do some research.

and lastly, the Denver Broncos, my so called team, have two Super Bowl Titles, along with 6 AFC titles and only ONE AFC Title game loss.

Lynch has more helmet to helmet hits than 1.

I figured the haters actually quit with the McNabb overrated thing. Its the first time i have heard that since before the season. Guess not. He's the 2nd best qb in the NFL. The only way he could be overrated is if people said he was better than Manning.

Bailey... overrated?

Ok, tell that to the writers that selected him to be an All-Pro.

Or the coaches and players who consistently vote him to the pro-bowl (because their votes count more than the fan vote, I believe)

Or the Wide Recievers who say Champ Bailey is the best shut down corner in the league.

Just out of curiosity, how often do you see Lynch or Bailey complaining that the media disrespects them or the coach doesn't use them properly?

IUe6Hvh.png

Bailey... overrated?

Ok, tell that to the writers that selected him to be an All-Pro.

Or the coaches and players who consistently vote him to the pro-bowl (because their votes count more than the fan vote, I believe)

Or the Wide Recievers who say Champ Bailey is the best shut down corner in the league.

Just out of curiosity, how often do you see Lynch or Bailey complaining that the media disrespects them or the coach doesn't use them properly?

Overrated doesnt mean hes bad...

Its just that when I watch the Broncos on primetime the announcers say that teams should just take their #1 reciever out of the gameplan cause Bailey is sooooooooooooo good.

Plus I can easily remember 2 nationally televised games when Bailey got OWNED this year.

what's funny is during the first game he truly only got beat once, the other was a PI and the second game he was at a disadvantage because of the snow.

Try Again

good excuses. Lets take a look at the stats.

Chad Johnson 7 rec. 149 yards 1 TD.

Jerry Porter 6 rec. 135 yds and 3 TDs!!!!!

Yep, because when a DB gets burned, it's COMPLETELY their fault. It's not the fact that the Broncos have failed to get any sort of consistent pass rush all season. :rolleyes:

Against the Raiders, Porter scored once on a breakdown in zone coverage, once on a play where Bailey, or any other DB, would've had no chance, and on an absolutely perfect throw in which he didn't get beat at all. Le'ts not forget... this game was played on a snow covered field. It's MUCH tougher to react and be the DB than it is to be the WR itself.

Against the Bengals, two of Chad Johnsons biggest receptions, including a 50 yard TD occured because Bailey slipped or got tripped up.

And the trend would be... the Broncos couldn't get any pressure in either game because their best pass rusher had been out!

IUe6Hvh.png

Yep, because when a DB gets burned, it's COMPLETELY their fault.  It's not the fact that the Broncos have failed to get any sort of consistent pass rush all season.  :rolleyes:

Against the Raiders, Porter scored once on a breakdown in zone coverage, once on a play where Bailey, or any other DB, would've had no chance, and on an absolutely perfect throw in which he didn't get beat at all.  Le'ts not forget... this game was played on a snow covered field.  It's MUCH tougher to react and be the DB than it is to be the WR itself.

Against the Bengals, two of Chad Johnsons biggest receptions, including a 50 yard TD occured because Bailey slipped or got tripped up.

And the trend would be... the Broncos couldn't get any pressure in either game because their best pass rusher had been out!

So if a DB slips and blows the coverage its not his fault? Whos fault was it? ^_^

Plus I can easily remember 2 nationally televised games when Bailey got OWNED this year.

what's funny is during the first game he truly only got beat once, the other was a PI and the second game he was at a disadvantage because of the snow.

Try Again

So what you're saying is the Broncos NEVER play a zone defense so Champ Bailey is ALWAYS on the #1 WR?! So EVERY reception a teams #1 guy gets was against Champ Bailey?

IUe6Hvh.png

Try Again

So what you're saying is the Broncos NEVER play a zone defense so Champ Bailey is ALWAYS on the #1 WR?! So EVERY reception a teams #1 guy gets was against Champ Bailey?

Naw all the receptions arent his fault, but the numbers are too big to ignore.

Yep, because when a DB gets burned, it's COMPLETELY their fault. It's not the fact that the Broncos have failed to get any sort of consistent pass rush all season. :rolleyes:

Against the Raiders, Porter scored once on a breakdown in zone coverage, once on a play where Bailey, or any other DB, would've had no chance, and on an absolutely perfect throw in which he didn't get beat at all. Le'ts not forget... this game was played on a snow covered field. It's MUCH tougher to react and be the DB than it is to be the WR itself.

I don't need to say anything else, really, nothing more.

Yep, because when a DB gets burned, it's COMPLETELY their fault.  It's not the fact that the Broncos have failed to get any sort of consistent pass rush all season.  :rolleyes:

Against the Raiders, Porter scored once on a breakdown in zone coverage, once on a play where Bailey, or any other DB, would've had no chance, and on an absolutely perfect throw in which he didn't get beat at all.  Le'ts not forget... this game was played on a snow covered field.  It's MUCH tougher to react and be the DB than it is to be the WR itself.

I don't need to say anything else, really, nothing more.

Dont then. I have seen enough Bailey excuses for one day.

So if a DB slips and blows the coverage its not his fault? Whos fault was it? ^_^

Not when he trips over his teammates leg. I'm not saying it's somebody elses fault, but he IS human, he will make mistakes. His cleats may get caught in the grass, it's not as thought he's immune to accidents. He may have a player step on his foot, or he may step onto another players' foot.

Plus, the NFL has these rules where you can't cover anybody or else it's a penalty.

IUe6Hvh.png

Not when he trips over his teammates leg. I'm not saying it's somebody elses fault, but he IS human, he will make mistakes. His cleats may get caught in the grass, it's not as thought he's immune to accidents. He may have a player step on his foot, or he may step onto another players' foot.

Plus, the NFL has these rules where you can't cover anybody or else it's a penalty.

One thing you ARE right about is the stupid new DB rules. Touch him at all beyond 5 yds and its a penalty wtf.

And don't forget, Champ Bailey is said to be the best tackling CB in the league. For every big reception he's given up, he's made more than twice as many open field tackles on a RB trying to get the corner.

IUe6Hvh.png

And don't forget, Champ Bailey is said to be the best tackling CB in the league. For every big reception he's given up, he's made more than twice as many open field tackles on a RB trying to get the corner.

Champ Bailey best tackling corner in the league? no. Deion Sanders is. duh.

Champ Bailey is way overrated. But thats not my point.

The Eagles get no respect. They are clearly the best team in the nfc. They might not have TO any more but it doesnt matter. If you look at the team now compared to the last three seasons they are clearly better. Last year they didnt have Westbrook, who by himself would have gotten them over the hurdle, and Mcnabb got hurt before halftime. We would lose to the Cardinals if we played them with Koy Detmer playing. Hes terrible. WIth the additions of Kearse and Trotter, and the emergence of Sheppard and Brown as Pro Bowl calaber corners the defense if better than its been over the last three years. Even if our offense sputters and we cant score that many points our defense will be there to pick up the slack. Theyve already proven it against the Packers and Vikings, and our second and third team basically shut down the Rams. The Eagles are and should be the favorites.

Were goin to the Bowl, Baby!!!!!

Archived