Recognize this?

Roger Clemente

Recognize this? Wild-001.gif

Now that I have filled my 15.0MB of my Geocities account, thanks in large part to the MYOJ's, I have decided to remake my best and favorite concepts onto my new template and get rid of the rest for good and then somewhat remake my site into something presentable. I figure as I do these, I might as well re-present them to you people to see if they look any different or better on a more authentic template. That and not everybody as seen some of these blasts from the past before. This one, for example, made it's debut on February 22, 2002, my site's second day of existance.

Enjoy. C & C please, if you wish.

As well, if there are any jerseys on my site that you would like my to redo, feel free to mention it. They can be found here: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/uniforms

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Im visitor #10000!!! WooT. Do I win anything...like...a custom jersey...or...a "good job"? VERY nice jerseys btw, and I like your nova scotia jersey. I made a very bad Ontario jersey awhile back plannin to make one for every province, but I can see your one step ahead of me. Good job man. And the templates rule.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Im visitor #10000!!! WooT. Do I win anything...like...a custom jersey...or...a "good job"? VERY nice jerseys btw, and I like your nova scotia jersey. I made a very bad Ontario jersey awhile back plannin to make one for every province, but I can see your one step ahead of me. Good job man. And the templates rule.

Well congrats and kudos, I must say. You have been given a mention on the front page.

I suppose I could make you a custom jersey. Message me the details you'd like to see on it.

I've meant to include the tnternational jerseys to my MYOJ thread. I can't do it now for weird reasons. I might do so tomorrow. I've got a couple more remixes to show off, but I can't show em off right now for weird reasons.

champssig2.png

Well congrats and kudos, I must say. You have been given a mention on the front page.

I suppose I could make you a custom jersey. Message me the details you'd like to see on it.

I've meant to include the tnternational jerseys to my MYOJ thread. I can't do it now for weird reasons. I might do so tomorrow. I've got a couple more remixes to show off, but I can't show em off right now for weird reasons.

Hehe, thanks man, its cool to see me on the front of a kick-ass website B)

For the jersey...hum... (btw im curious to know if u use photoshop or illustrator do modify them) maybe the 1967 Leafs one with #25 on the back, or a St. Pats one. If you dont want to do that, just put Irving #25 on the back of a cool lookin Leafs jersey....thanks bud.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

For the jersey...hum... (btw im curious to know if u use photoshop or illustrator do modify them) maybe the 1967 Leafs one with #25 on the back, or a St. Pats one. If you dont want to do that, just put Irving #25 on the back of a cool lookin Leafs jersey....thanks bud.

I use Adobe Photoshop to color and resize the logos and then to later shrink the finished jerseys (and to arch the letters for Avalanche, Red Wings, Panthers, Rangers and Sharks jerseys if necessary). Everything else is done in MS Paint.

Here's a present for you :D :

1967MapleLeafs-25.gif

champssig2.png

I use Adobe Photoshop to color and resize the logos and then to later shrink the finished jerseys (and to arch the letters for Avalanche, Red Wings, Panthers, Rangers and Sharks jerseys if necessary). Everything else is done in MS Paint.

Here's a present for you :D :

1967MapleLeafs-25.gif

WOW!!! THATS BEAUTIFUL!!! THANKS MAN!!!

The jerseys I've done were all in photoshop cs, and the templates I used were from those backgrounds from the nhl.com/vintage section. I just find it takes alot more time to do all that in photoshop, but it looks good. Ill try it in MS Paint some time, sounds like a very good method and would probably cut the time it takes to do it in half. Thanks again man, thats freakin awsome.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Of course that's utilizing a logo you created.

Any one recognize either of these?

Rangers-001.gif

Rangers-002.gif

Two of the first one's I've made, debuting before the Wild one above.

champssig2.png

vaguely...you ripped off my boy Capn :P j/k, i seen something similar as a NHL addon tho. same Rangers lettering, although he didn't do the striping you used.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

vaguely...you ripped off my boy Capn :P j/k, i seen something similar as a NHL addon tho. same Rangers lettering, although he didn't do the striping you used.

Ah, but when were his done? Mine were done since January/February of 2002.

champssig2.png

Of course that's utilizing a logo you created.

Any one recognize either of these?

Rangers-001.gif

Rangers-002.gif

Two of the first one's I've made, debuting before the Wild one above.

thats a sweet rangers concept. :notworthy:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Thank you both for the good words on those Rangers jerseys. While I'm no longer sure they'd make a good set for the team (the current set is too traditional to get rid of, and are still nice looking), I made them as a sort of balance between the old and new. I still like them and think they could make a great fashion set.

The Jets jersey shown above (and it's home counterpart) are on my list of jerseys to also redo. However, I doubt I'll get anything done at all before next Saturday.

champssig2.png

Archived