AND....We're Back!

swisherHOU

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, so good to be back where we belong. Quoth John Sebatian, "Welcome back, welcome back, welcome ba-a-ack!"

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Ah, so good to be back where we belong. Quoth John Sebatian, "Welcome back, welcome back, welcome ba-a-ack!"

Why are you putting "we" in your message, Jimmy? I'd say in the category of people who think you belong, you're in the minority.

Ahh, so nice to be back where MOST OF US belong.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Ah, so good to be back where we belong.  Quoth John Sebatian, "Welcome back, welcome back, welcome ba-a-ack!"

Why are you putting "we" in your message, Jimmy? I'd say in the category of people who think you belong, you're in the minority.

Ahh, so nice to be back where MOST OF US belong.

And hopefully we can install the ignore feature so people like Lamicus here can keep from baiting others every two seconds <_<

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Are you accusing Lamicus of being a master baiter? Come on, admit it, everyone does it.

He's definately a master baiter of JamesCraven -- seems to enjoy it actually... I knew Winnipeggers were odd, but come on now.

---

Chris Creamer

I knew Winnipeggers were odd, but come on now.

Hey SyPhi, did you read that? ^_^

Yeah, I read it. I liked his use of a very Craven-esque move by calling us odd. A little wink-wink nudge-nudge admonishment... I'll play along...

Mr. Creamer, you're on my short list of candidates to be transferred to the voting process to be up for enshrinement in my as-of-yet-purpose-indeterminate list.

If goldfish start dying when you walk by aquariums, don't say you haven't been warned. ^_^

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Are you accusing Lamicus of being a master baiter?  Come on, admit it, everyone does it.

He's definately a master baiter of JamesCraven -- seems to enjoy it actually... I knew Winnipeggers were odd, but come on now.

Oh, so just because I'm the one doing it TODAY, I deserve to be singled out?

To the list Creamer.

Master baiter though I may be, rest assured, I am also quite the cunning linguist.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Are you accusing Lamicus of being a master baiter?  Come on, admit it, everyone does it.

Oh, so just because I'm the one doing it TODAY, I deserve to be singled out?

To the list Creamer.

Wow, I joined two lists in a matter of minutes... I should expect this behaviour from a city who's symbol is "The Golden Boy" ;) (waiting for CN Tower phallic reference any moment now)

Master baiter though I may be, rest assured, I am also quite the cunning linguist.

:notworthy:

---

Chris Creamer

Wow, I joined two lists in a matter of minutes... I should expect this behaviour from a city who's symbol is "The Golden Boy" ;) (waiting for CN Tower phallic reference any moment now)

You're just jealous because WE'VE got pro hockey and you don't.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Wow, I joined two lists in a matter of minutes...  I should expect this behaviour from a city who's symbol is "The Golden Boy"  ;)  (waiting for CN Tower phallic reference any moment now)

Alright... I got

owned.jpg

---

Chris Creamer

Wow, I joined two lists in a matter of minutes...  I should expect this behaviour from a city who's symbol is "The Golden Boy"  ;)  (waiting for CN Tower phallic reference any moment now)

Alright... I got

owned.jpg

(Kicks sand in 97-pound weakling's face, makes off with his woman)

charles_atlas.gif

Welcome to DrunjFlix

"Are you accusing Lamicus of being a master baiter?  Come on, admit it, everyone does it."

"I thought the term was 'mass debater' but I guess that applies to Craven."

Hell, when I worked on "Saturday Night Dead" in Philly back in the late 1980's, our hostess, "Stella" (aka Karen Scioli) had a master baster for her Thanksgiving turkey if you know what I mean.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived