AND....We're Back!

swisherHOU

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If someone wants to help me to the reverse of that thread we had last week with people looking for the changes that had been made, go ahead and post the things that we forgot to change back. I think I got everything.

The head-banging rocker smiley?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

AND....We are back, with people who look like things....

If someone can tell me what show that is from they will be my new hero.......well maybe that's pushing it.

Good to be back.

I'm twice the hero today then! The Simpsons! :)

Yzerfan and I did a lot of work to get this up as soon as possible, I'm sure my boss hates me now! :)

Please throw some suggestions in here as well... we got that nifty banner back... eh? eh?! :D

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yzerfan and I did a lot of work to get this up as soon as possible, I'm sure my boss hates me now! :)

My boss thinks I was working on a database for one of our sites all day. Little does she know the database was the one that drives this place. :D

Oh, and just so everyone knows, in the next few days the boards.sportslogos.net address will be back to normal (it redirects here right now) so you don't need to bookmark this address.

Great to be back. Fantastic work guys!

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

AND....We are back, with people who look like things....

If someone can tell me what show that is from they will be my new hero.......well maybe that's pushing it.

Good to be back.

I'm twice the hero today then! The Simpsons! :)

Ah yes, the Simpsons. Thank god Dr. Nick taped over that medical tape.

Archived