ABA logo madnezz

Ez Street

Atlanta Mustangs?

Boy, let me tell you how big the buzz here in town has gotten about this team... people cant stop talkign about it. We will all go down to the Campbell High School Gym, roll out the wooden bleacher, and really cheer for the.. who was it agian? Oh yeah.. the Mustangs.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

what the hell is a rev

"Revs" is short for "Revival", which is what most people need to have done to them after being admitted to the hospital after walking through the parking lot in Harlem.

I know, I'm generalizing. But I'm darling about it.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

That cannot possibly be the correct logo for the Harlem Revs. The red and blue panels on the basketball are missing.

Also, I saw the St. Louis Flight logo on TV the other night. It literally looks like something that you'd find painted on the side of a bad carnival game trailer.

Also, I saw the St. Louis Flight logo on TV the other night. It literally looks like something that you'd find painted on the side of a bad carnival game trailer.

Well, how do you think they get to their road games?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Also, I saw the St. Louis Flight logo on TV the other night.  It literally looks like something that you'd find painted on the side of a bad carnival game trailer.

Well, how do you think they get to their road games?

Each of their mom's is on a carpool rotation.

I think we know my feelings on almost EVERY ABA logo.

Utah, Colorado Springs and L. A. excluded.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Thank you for restraining yourself

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

WOW, an ABA team had money to get a T.V. spot?? Or was it a story on the news?

These asses better not try to bring this garbage to Topeka. It WILL NOT WORK HERE. I have enough problems trying to assure people sports can work in this town. I find most people uneducated on things like that in Topeka.

WOW, an ABA team had money to get a T.V. spot?? Or was it a story on the news?

These asses better not try to bring this garbage to Topeka. It WILL NOT WORK HERE. I have enough problems trying to assure people sports can work in this town. I find most people uneducated on things like that in Topeka.

It was a story on the news.

And Topeka has 4 ABA teams already. Check the parking lot of your apartment complex. If there's a pair of hoops and a red white and blue ball, chances are the ABA has moved into your neighborhood. It's the #2 growth industry in the midwest, second only to meth labs.

Is it an "industry" if no money has been exchanged yet?

ΓΔΒ!

i got a PM asking to do some work for an ABA team, so there may possibly be another respectable ABA logo out there in the near future.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

...and to be the starting point guard.

ΓΔΒ!

Archived