CFL free agents

Stampman

If Burris and Moore stay healthy and don't pull the old man trick on the Riders, then I think they MUST sign. Grant should re-sign, because few people even know who he is (i.e.- he has a low profile in the CFL, so little press=few outside offers).

Still doesn't mean they have a hope in hell of winning the Grey Cup... <_<

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

If Burris and Moore stay healthy and don't pull the old man trick on the Riders, then I think they MUST sign. Grant should re-sign, because few people even know who he is (i.e.- he has a low profile in the CFL, so little press=few outside offers).

Still doesn't mean they have a hope in hell of winning the Grey Cup... <_<

I think Grant made more people take note with his playoff performance...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Here in Winnipeg, we just need Sheridan. Our O-Line's banged up enough without losing one of the few stalwarts. Wickman would be really nice, but we have a few young LBs that could shine in his place.

'Course, having Lyle Bauer healthy again trumps all those wants.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Well, my boys in Hamilton only have a few free-agents to lock up. I would say that Tounkara is a quality prospect, but isn't a must to sign. Troy Saunders consistently played bad on defense, so I disagree with that. He is an expendable player. Tounkara however could very well become a star in the CFL. As for the other teams:

Toronto- really needs to sign Eiben, i love the way he plays

Montreal- Copeland and Sanchez are extremely key.

Ottawa- Wiltshire, Bendross, and Malbrough are all keys to this team. In order to keep building and keep the team in Ottawa, some free-agents from other teams must be re-signed.

BC- Brazzell is a key to be re-signed, mainly because he's one of my top WR in the TNFF :D and i like him playin for BC. As for Kidd, i'm in the middle. A good LB but is not a must.

Edmonton- Hervey, the O-line, and Mobley are no brainers for this club. Bradley is also an important that Edmonton needs to keep around in order to replace ageing players.

Saskatchewan- All of the key players listed i agree with.

Winnipeg- In the land of ice and snow formally known as Minnesota but now pertaining to Winnipeg, Sheridan is a big need.

Calgary- All of the above defensive players are top performers in the CFL.

3JymF.png

Quite a fanbase, no? :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Riders all key signings have been mentioned I was really worried about Dominguez and possibly losing Barrett... but hey they signed now its all good... I rather have Grant and Burris over Moore... dont get me wrong I love Travis but I think Grant would be more affordable and we have a good set of young receivers as proven by the playoffs... bailey, dominguez, and thurmon... gonna be the new go to guys in the League... now if we had a consistant QB like a Calvillo... we'd be set...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

BC- Brazzell is a key to be re-signed, mainly because he's one of my top WR in the TNFF :D and i like him playin for BC. As for Kidd, i'm in the middle. A good LB but is not a must.

i'm kind of in the middle for kidd too but i like him he's always played good for BC in my opinion.

8prlQWA.png

The Als have re-signed Marc Megna, Partick Dorvelus and Sylvain Girard, which are good re-signs. I would like for them to re-sign Ben Cahoon, but more importantly Jermaine Copeland and Davis Sanchez.

Also to steal a free agent from another team couldn't hurt.

Because I said in one post that there was "5 CFL Fans" in the entire world.

and I guess I'm the one that made the reference :D

I forget who said it first...

But there was a reference in a post to there only being 5 CFL fans...

Said in fun, I'm sure...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Because I said in one post that there was "5 CFL Fans" in the entire world.

and I guess I'm the one that made the reference :D

I forget who said it first...

But there was a reference in a post to there only being 5 CFL fans...

Said in fun, I'm sure...

I believe it was Cyclopsis Joe and I'm sure he was just kidding. All in good fun.... :)

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived