Rams jersey numbers

Slater

They used two different fonts. When the jerseys first came out, they used a sewn-on font similar to what the Packers use today (complete with the distorted "5"). In the mid-70's, they went to a heat-pressed vinyl numbering that lasted through Super Bowl 34

_906336_warner300.jpg

The first font was used by several teams. I think Dallas used the second font immediately after abandoning their "overly serifed" original font, but not for very long. Also, the 49ers used the second font in the late 70's & early 80's and you can see them in pictures and footage from Super Bowl 16.

The thing I associate the second font with is replica jerseys. I think everyone who customized NFL jerseys in the 80's and early 90's used those same heat-pressed numbers.

The first font was used by several teams. I think Dallas used the second font immediately after abandoning their "overly serifed" original font, but not for very long. Also, the 49ers used the second font in the late 70's & early 80's and you can see them in pictures and footage from Super Bowl 16.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the Rams' font and that Niners' font are just a little different. Subtle differences in a few of the numbers.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I just saw, today, a St. Louis Warner replica jersey for sale at TJ Maxx.

So, if any of you folks who work at grocery stores as a bagger need a jersey, head over to the local TJ, or let me know.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I just saw, today, a St. Louis Warner replica jersey for sale at TJ Maxx.

So, if any of you folks who work at grocery stores as a bagger need a jersey, head over to the local TJ, or let me know.

That's a treasure. Buy it now. It will be valuable someday.

Okay. Maybe it won't be valuable, but it should be.

Fire Martz.

Go Warner.

that font is more like the MLB block font than the current NFL full block, but not the same.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived