NY Jets concept

puckcool22

Okay, I've a got a few suggestions, be ready...

First off, you need a green pair of pants. I'm iffy on their green pants now, but if you have a green helmet, there is no reason not to have green pants.

Now, the striping on the white uniform is good. White pants with double green stripe, white jersey with double green stripe. The Green jersey needs to be able to mesh with the same white pants, not a different pair. Thus, have one thin white stripe (would resemble piping, but technically wouldn't be) down the side on the white jersey. Use the white pants of the white jersey with that. Then, for you green pair of pants (which could be alternate or primary with the white jersey), just use another thin white stripe down the side. That way, you could mix and match as you want.

I also think the sleeves might need something else, but I haven't figured that out yet, so for now that's all I've got.

Looks solid though.

Okay, I've a got a few suggestions, be ready...

First off, you need a green pair of pants. I'm iffy on their green pants now, but if you have a green helmet, there is no reason not to have green pants.

Now, the striping on the white uniform is good. White pants with double green stripe, white jersey with double green stripe. The Green jersey needs to be able to mesh with the same white pants, not a different pair. Thus, have one thin white stripe (would resemble piping, but technically wouldn't be) down the side on the white jersey. Use the white pants of the white jersey with that. Then, for you green pair of pants (which could be alternate or primary with the white jersey), just use another thin white stripe down the side. That way, you could mix and match as you want.

I also think the sleeves might need something else, but I haven't figured that out yet, so for now that's all I've got.

Looks solid though.

ill get on that. i see what you mean about the pants having to be the same, but i was thinking that the double stripe on the side panel was the most important aspect of the jersey, but ill give ur suggestions a try real soon. Also I was going to but i forgot to add green pants, both for an all green set and for a green helmet-white jersey- green pants set, with the green pants having that thin white stripe

signature.gif

I see the previous post mentioned, "too simple". It is a simplistic piece, but I think the NFL needs more of that. I mean, look at clubs like Buffalo, Cincinatti, even Tennessee and Atlanta. It's starting to look like Arena League out there. Maybe I am too much of a traditionalist, but I am all for simpler jerseys.

I love this, by the way. I like their current look, but I wouldn't mind seeing them wear this.

Simple jerseys work for some teams -- but to me, they don't work for others. I like to see some teams sports totally unique jerseys, while others sport traditional looking jerseys while the rest of the teams are somewhere in between.

Now, to the concept - I really like the all white set. The stripes down the side, and down the side of the pants as well. I think that really looks good. I like the jersey portion of the green ones, but I don't like the stripe down the pants. I don't really have any suggestions as to how to fix it and make it look better, but I think it does need to be fixed. Overall, great job, I'd like to see them take the field in those -- or I should say, I would if there current unis weren't already perfect to me.

IUe6Hvh.png

I mean, look at clubs like Buffalo, Cincinatti, even Tennessee and Atlanta. It's starting to look like Arena League out there.

i might as well just put it in my sigline so i don't have to type it everytime-it was the early 90s. Emphasis on early. No one wears those fugly Zubaz unis anymore and most of the current teams look *gasp* traditional. a lot's changed in 15 years. yes, the AFL has managed to spawn a gold-helmet team (TB Storm) that looks better in white pants than in gold ones, but heh.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like the simple desgin as well. My favorite uniforms of all time are the Lion's throwback jersey that the wear on Thanks Giving now. It's odd but I like the stripe on the home jersey going into the pants. Great job.

MonoMan gives it a 8.0

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

A little too basic, a bit too bland. If you go to the recent post of the proposed design of the CFL RoughRiders Proto type unis, that is something I would have in mind. Also, one of the origninal "New" Winnepeg Jets logos designed with a NYC skyline would be a new Jets logo!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Archived