Syphi creations launch

Phil

SyPhi Creations

If this still takes you to my old black and white angelfire page, then just reload until your browser updates the link.

As I say on the home page, it should work with both 800x600 and 1024x768 screen resolutions. I know all of the concepts links take you to the same baseball page with the same one logo link, but that's all I've uploaded so far, and to make sure you don't get any error messages, that's what you get.

If you're still living in the dark ages of a browser that doesn't support frames, tell me what you see, for what it's worth.

Suggestions? Comments?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I like the site. I was planning on laying out my new site (debuting this fall) something like yours. I'm not very good with websites, so tell me, SyPhi, did you have to know HTML code to do your site?

The baseball, basketball, and football pages are all fully functional. Please report any broken links to my webmaster at webmaster@syphicreations.tk. :D Yeah, so it's just me... it's fun to have unnecessary e-mail redirections!

Oh, and make sure to check out my new Saskatchewan Roughriders' concept on the football page. I'd remote load it here, but... ah, what the hey, here it is:

Saskatchewan%20Roughriders%20Concept%20Logo.gif

Comments, suggestions, questions, criticisms all in demand.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The site is now at full strength. I believe I am done transferring everything over from the old site, but if you find something amiss or a broken link or something, notify me.

I also made the page somewhat easier to navigate within the separate sports' pages, with the addition of links to different leagues (or in the case of some sports without leagues, alphabetical order).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived