What program

EagleFan344

Microsoft paint for moi. Powerful program if you know how to work it. I am no where near where Steve-O and AAO were when they used it, though.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

heh thanks dude.

Well, the industry standard is Adobe Illustrator, perferably Illustrator CS. But you'll be lucky if you can get your hands on Illustrator 9 or 10. Awesome program, runs about 400-500 dollars. I got mine for free from my Graphic Imaging and Design teacher. (sucky teacher trust me she doesnt really teach me :censored:)

heh thanks dude.

Well, the industry standard is Adobe Illustrator, perferably Illustrator CS. But you'll be lucky if you can get your hands on Illustrator 9 or 10. Awesome program, runs about 400-500 dollars. I got mine for free from my Graphic Imaging and Design teacher. (sucky teacher trust me she doesnt really teach me :censored:)

400 or 500 dollars?????????? Anything that I can get for free?

well you can go the illegal way, sort of like i did and find somebody who has it who will let you burn it and get a copy. you have to have the disc's serial number though. or you can try and get it from somebody online. its a hell of a long transfer though i'm sure.

There IS some freeware that does work out pretty well for vector graphics....

The one I've started using is called Inkscape ...works pretty nicely and for a freeware Illustrator wannabe, it's not bad (the stuff I have as my sig file and my avatar were made on those as I was playing around)....also, the D/L is like 16 MB (AI is like close to 190 MB), so it's not too horribly long (heck, I'm on a dialup and it only took an hour to get it downloaded). The only downside is that it doesn't play nice with .ai files that a good majority of the templates in vector are based on (there's ways around that, mostly by converting the .ai files in Photoshop into .png bitmaps and going from there)

Before that, I was using a combo of MS Paint and Photoshop....

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

heh thanks dude.

Illustrator CS is awsome! I got it a month ago and used it as basicly as I could and made myself a screen name sig...but I had to fix it up in Photoshop because I hardly know Illustrator. Its a great program, and I will love it more when I spend more time learning how to unlock its powers.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived