Bandbrands: Bands in Sports Uniforms

KennyRock

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That reminds me--I was going to do a jersey for Yes...

Hmm, I've been gone for 3 days and a bit busy with some personal stuff--so I might do it--but not yet...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

what about this system of a down hockey jersey? :)

i have a feeling the band would personally love this one... took elements from 2 well known teams.

soadhockey.png

*nods* I think they'd love the "SOAD" for one. System of a Down's a little lengthy, so using the band's own abbreviation really works

plus, it's 4 letters... like CCCP :)

My fave band, My fave hockey uni (Red Wings), resembling one of the greatest hockey powers ever (USSR). Me likey.

yeah. i took the soviet sweaters from the 70's and replaced CCCP with SOAD... then i changed the number font to the LA Kings font, since i know they're fans of that team. (at least i've seen members in kings sweaters before, and they seem loyal to LA sports teams... like the song chic n' stu)

what about this system of a down hockey jersey? :)

i have a feeling the band would personally love this one... took elements from 2 well known teams.

soadhockey.png

*nods* I think they'd love the "SOAD" for one. System of a Down's a little lengthy, so using the band's own abbreviation really works

plus, it's 4 letters... like CCCP :)

My fave band, My fave hockey uni (Red Wings), resembling one of the greatest hockey powers ever (USSR). Me likey.

yeah. i took the soviet sweaters from the 70's and replaced CCCP with SOAD... then i changed the number font to the LA Kings font, since i know they're fans of that team. (at least i've seen members in kings sweaters before, and they seem loyal to LA sports teams... like the song chic n' stu)

1002_system_of_a_down_a.jpg

Guess they would like that jersey. :D

• 1 month later...
Darron just likes hockey in general.

Daron Malakian of System of a Down wore the LA Kings uniform in the Toxicity film clip.

Anyway, here's my contribution:

Spinal-Tap.png

Heh.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Daron Malakian of System of a Down wore the LA Kings uniform in the Toxicity film clip.

Spinal-Tap.png

Heh.

Hmm, how much more black could that be.

The answer is none, none more black...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Spinal-Tap.png

Heh.

:notworthy: that is such a classic movie

temp.png

Buffalo Sabres Hockey Est.1970

Spinal-Tap.png

Heh.

It should have the number '11' on the back....in black, of course. B)

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Spinal-Tap.png

Heh.

It should have the number '11' on the back....in black, of course. B)

It does...

and Don't touch it.

Don't even point at it...

Archived