Bandbrands: Bands in Sports Uniforms

KennyRock

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is... Green Day Basketball - decided to use the colors from "American Idiot"...

Member_KennyRock--Artist_GreenDay--Sport_Basketball.png

EDIT: All concepts up till now added to project, Flogging Molly updated.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I like it Kenny....nice job.BUT,my question here is:Do your concept headers ALWAYS have to be so big?I could understand if the concept itself ran wide but is there really a need to have the title of your concepts so freakin' huge?Just a thought and a nice job on this.

98Falcons.png

Heh man, that's my bad - the answer is no, they don't. I don't pay much attention to the fact that I usually zoom out my concepts right before I save them, so they look smaller to me than they really are - I'll remember to size them down from now on - give me a few minutes and I'll size the ones on this thread too.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

what about this system of a down hockey jersey? :)

i have a feeling the band would personally love this one... took elements from 2 well known teams.

soadhockey.png

*nods* I think they'd love the "SOAD" for one. System of a Down's a little lengthy, so using the band's own abbreviation really works

plus, it's 4 letters... like CCCP :)

My fave band, My fave hockey uni (Red Wings), resembling one of the greatest hockey powers ever (USSR). Me likey.

I have a soccer jersey...Bob loved to play soccer....Yah-mon

I Truly hope I dont offend anyone with this.......I know that it should be illegal to....

use red and green together in a uniform..

bob.gif

Great work. Love the lion with the crest. AWESOME!

Here's one for Our Lady Peace.

OLPjersey.jpg

I couldn't find the band logo on the web anywhere, or at least a decent version of it, so I made my own. The font on the front should be Soviet, but I can't get the damn font to work on my computer, so I used Techno.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Glenn

Fernie, B.C.

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY got FIF hockey done - great work on all the jerseys, guys, I'll add them to the project later tonight!

Member_KennyRock--Artist_FiveIronFrenzy--Sport_Hockey.png

HornetsTwistSig.gif

Here's my first submission to this project.This is the Atlanta Rush,my team in the RFL from 1994-1999.The orginal RFL had Rush,KISS,and Grunge as team names,

and this is exactly how I drew those uni's up 11 years ago as a 17 year old.I posted these as part of a big RFL 10th Anniversary project about a year ago but they were done in paint.I've been de-doing all the old teams to go up on the RFL's website and I'll post the Grunge and KISS here when they are done as well.If would have thought about it sooner I would have used back-up QB Chris Miller and his #12 to make "2112".Yes,they are patterned after the Falcons,as most of those orginal teams were modeled after their NFL counterparts. As always....enjoy!!

RushLogos.gif

1994AtlantaRush1.gif

98Falcons.png

Here is the Kansas City Kiss,also from the first season of the RFL.They lasted all the way until 2003 and then bolted to another fantasy league for the 2004 season.

They were our Patriots/Steelers/49ers/Cowboys.They also had a ton of uniform combinations.

1994K.gif

98Falcons.png

2 new ones for ya and one I did a few months ago

New:

Rise Against

riseagainst.png

Tsunami Bomb

tsunamibomb.png

Old:

Rammstein

rammstein_jersey.png

The Rammstein one is meant to look like the cover art from the latest album.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived