Alaska Snowstalkers Concept

AAO

Well for this, I randomly drew a wolf and scanned it and vectorized it in Illustrator. I for some reason cannot seem to come up with a good mouth for this guy. So, I'm leaving it blank for the time being, asking for your help. UniformJippeto asked me to do a few logos for him for a fantasy league, so once i came to completing the wolf logo, I realized he had asked for an Ontario Snowstalkers team. For some reason, I went with Alaska, but here it is:

AlaskaSnowstalkersLogoPackage.gif

I like it, but I think it needs a different secondary logo...the head alone is nice, but maybe a foot print being blown away in the snow by the wind...something different...but it looks really really good. I just know most teams have a differnent secondary logo, so thats what im going on, but it still is pretty damn awsome and better then anything I could ever do. lol

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Thanks man. Well there's actually 2 secondaries, i just called the full wolf body a secondary just to display the whole wolf body. And I was thinking about the EXACT same idea for the pawprint being blown away in the wind, but i guess i got somewhat lazy and decided to get the mouth issue and other issues out of the way first.

Thanks man. Well there's actually 2 secondaries, i just called the full wolf body a secondary just to display the whole wolf body. And I was thinking about the EXACT same idea for the pawprint being blown away in the wind, but i guess i got somewhat lazy and decided to get the mouth issue and other issues out of the way first.

Haha, dont I know about lazyness. I made myself a Screen Name logo in Illustrator, then finished it in Photoshop, and havnt gotten around to fixing it in Illustrator so I can have the vector format of it. I also never finished making a smaller version of it or one of my name...damn school and lazyness getting in the way!!!

Keep up the work on the logos...I still need to learn Illustrator...so many options in that program, so little time....

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Well for this, I randomly drew a wolf and scanned it and vectorized it in Illustrator. I for some reason cannot seem to come up with a good mouth for this guy. So, I'm leaving it blank for the time being, asking for your help. UniformJippeto asked me to do a few logos for him for a fantasy league, so once i came to completing the wolf logo, I realized he had asked for an Ontario Snowstalkers team. For some reason, I went with Alaska, but here it is:

AlaskaSnowstalkersLogoPackage.gif

Excellent man! You definitely can't go wrong with your designs. This one could use a little modifications with the head but other than that I like the shadows on the fur coat. I should come to you when I need a logo design!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Thanks guys. Here's what I came up with for a project in my Graphic Imaging Class, just finished it, its a huge poster design itll be blown up to about 17x11 i believe maybe bigger, and I was promoting a 'game' that would be played between the Virginia Longnecks and the Alaska Snowstalkers. It's actually supposed to be entered into a nationwide contest, but the contest is of all sorts of art, and every year one of the photoshop whiz kids win, doing some crazy drawing which looks awesome using just a bunch of filters. But its ok, here's what i got, hopfeully ill get top 25 or even honorable mention's good for me (the winners get scholarship amounts):

PosterDesignCompleteSmaller.gif

I like it, but I don't...

I mean, it's nice, but what I don't like about it is the wolf's pose. It just looks like a cuddly little pup standing there. Not vicious. Not active. It's just kinda standing around waiting for something.

I think if you had a more active wolf, the logo would really be sick.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

I think you're using the "points" (I have no idea what else to call it) at the tops of your wordmarks a little too much. Try seeing it without these points; might make it cleaner.

You definitely have an eye for mixing colors well. The Alaska colors work very well together. What was your inspiration?

Cards.png

Not as big of a fan of this as your tigers logo. The stance looks timid and not threatening. If you colored him tan, I would have thought it was my puppy Dublin. The actual icon mark (the dog itself) doesn't look like it belongs with the wordmark in that area. He appears to be floating there. I like the tertirary mark most of any of them.

AA Odds - these are very nice concepts, I score 'em 9.8 on a 10 scale.

Very nice work :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived