2005 World Logo Poker Tournament-Hand #3

Puckguy14

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

andgowesthockeymask.jpg

i'm slightly disturbed by your homoerotic mask and avatar...

bah, the 80s were a different time...or so im told. :D That avatar just makes me laugh. A side note, the caption under it is what was said about them in an 80s cd compilation (I think it was called Living In Oblivion). I put that in there because I find a pretty dopey thing to say about a band. Was there nothing better to talk about heh!?

Well, back on topic, this aint good. I'd like to find out whats going on. I imagine i will in time

I guess i can just read the topic about it :wacko:

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Ladies and gentlemen of the Chris Creamer Sports Logo Community:

Due to a number controversial votes, the World Logo Poker Tournament suspended indefinitely. The moderating team will come out with something soon on what is going on. To the person(s) who did this: shame on you! This was something I was enjoying, now its not fun. Hope you enjoyed doing what you did!

Is that why the "Stiker" was removed?

Please bring back the Goalise Mask contest soon.

Just as my concept was getting close to final...

:cursing:

I think the Public Voting would work.

We'd see WHO is voting, we all know who's been following these contest.

Someone who never contributes and jsut come in for voting would stick out like a sore thumb (hopefully)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Craaaaap! I spent a several HOURS on my entry. Sucks. Oh well, it wouldn'ta likely won anyway. It actually is more likely to get me laughed off the board, but I don't care... I'll go ahead and throw it up anyway. Flame away!

goalie.jpg

Craaaaap! I spent a several HOURS on my entry. Sucks. Oh well, it wouldn'ta likely won anyway. It actually is more likely to get me laughed off the board, but I don't care... I'll go ahead and throw it up anyway. Flame away!

goalie.jpg

Reminds me of a flowery version of the Queens of the Stone Age "Go With The Flow" video, which I loved.

Thanks for the positive feedback on my 'out there' design, guys. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect. I'm sure there are some folks out there that are laughing at it...but I'm not scared.

goalie.jpg

I think that its really cool - reminds of me of one those really trippy Japanese flash animations where I have no idea what is going on.

I think that's a cool "out there" mask! I am working very hard on mine and I think you will all like the effort and design.

As for suspending the tournament I think we should press on. We haven't voted on Hand 3 as of yet. So I think it should still be sticky and we should be able to continue to submit our hands, and just suspend voting. Even continue with the other parts of the tournament...and when a new voting system can be put in place, then we can go back and vote on the hands.

We should proceed with caution, but not continue to move... B)

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Out There?

sure it is, but in a GOOD WAY!!!

If we didn't have a side bet going you'd deefinitely get my vote...

Or it there was a vote... :cry:

Not sure what the TEZ hockey shirt would look like, but this is definitely unique, that shows the effort put into it.

Will "Herbal Essence" be a sponsor? :wink2:

I'll try to get mine out in the next 2 days...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Wait.. so are we still doing the WLPT?

Or are people just posting the concept they started.

I think we should keep going...because there was a contest supended a WHILE ago in 2004, i think it was the survivor series and that hasn't resumed yet for whatever the reason. I would hate to see that happen with this contest too, more so because I am doing this one. B)

spacer.png

I know this contest has been put on hold for the time being, but i worked too hard to hard to just let my entry go un posted...here it is...

HAND_3.jpg

spacer.png

Archived