C-Circles logo...

P.I.L.L.

this was based from a painting I did 10 years ago...

Obviously, no one can copyright the copyright symbol... BUT , I CAN and did copyright register the copyright OF the copyright ... as an abstract design CONCEPT ~ one large circle, with a C in the middle, and to its lower right a smaller circle with a C in the middle, together, constitutes a NEW symbol. Ofcourse, the question is why? what the hell is the point? ... To be honest, I don't know. But I do know that it's thought provoking... enough to have most of my entire painting class (10 years ago) say I was insane... and that it was not legal or possible. Funny how they were WRONG.

copyrightofthecopyright.jpg

this has what if anything to do with sports. should have been posted in the lounge.

I dunno. There really is no forum for this.

It's art.

I think he could get away with it in either.

Anyway, that is somewhat interesting. I can't say I love the artwork, but it's thought provoking though possibly pointless too, lol.

So let me get this straight. You copyrighted having a copyright being copyrighted? Whoa...I don't even know what i just wrote.

So let me get this straight. You copyrighted having a copyright being copyrighted? Whoa...I don't even know what i just wrote.

for whatever reason, I felt compelled to do so...

I copyrighted the copyright of the copyright.

How much does it cost to have something officially copywrited?

Seems like a waste of time and money to me, but...to each is own.

Or as my art teacher in HS said...whatever tickles your pickle. (he was a weird dude, and my last year was his last year, so the whole year he had already pretty much checked out.)

It lacks any real thought to tell you the truth. It seems like someone told you couldn't do it, so you wanted to prove them wrong. To me, this is another term from my HS art teacher, its a "so what?" Sure its cool and all, but there's no meaning to it. in fine arts, usually a piece should convey a thought. I did a watercolor of a tiger and it was just sitting there. So what? Its just a drawing, big deal. Nothing wrong with it, lots of people make money off portraits and such. But to me, this is "weird for the sake of weird."

Good day.

Again, an absoulte waste of cyberspace. I'm really not impressed with the fact that you copywrited the copywrite and that you used graident AGAIN. Wow, I'm so unimpressed that I think that I'll ask my eight-year-old nephew to poop on a sheet and smear it so that it appears that it has a gradient and then I'll go and copywrite that. Ok, I'm done!

dodgers-1.png

And don't wear anything with a gradient. :-)

Yeah I would have to agree, gradients are starting to be something of the past.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I think we, on this baord, should forever refer to the gradient as "The Pill"

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived