GD BOOTCAMP-Event 1- The Identity Package

pcgd

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Sakes alive, Gunnery Sergeant Nitro has quite the witty snap!

Uhmm.. though, techinically, we asked specifically to have only our rules pinned, and to let the contest events and voting threads float in the abyss.

I missed about the last 9 contests, cause I missed them in the the pins, which are normally just FAQs and garbage... I didnt want that to happen to us.

But nice zinger, Brad. As a matter fo a fact, a strawberry, coconut covered Zinger at that!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Here's the templates deadbeats. Nothing special. Only the most minor of alterations allowed on the templates. This is because for voting, we want the work to do the talking.

templatelogos.jpg

templateidpack.jpg

And the vectors in EPS version 8 (1mb)...

http://www.patrickcummings.net/gdbcweb/templates_event1.zip

If you have problems with the vectors (I don't think they'll open in freehand 10, but I didn't check 11) just import the jpgs. The are set up so all you have to do is "save for web" in illustrator, save them like this:

YOURSCREENNAME_event1.jpg (change YOURSCREENNAME obviously, its unfortunate we actually have to say this)

and send it to gdbootcamp@gmail.com

If anyone even sends it YOURSCREENNAME_event1.jpg you are out of the contest and my god have mercy on your soul.

Now get crackin'!

Private Fiasco, you are just beggin for a nickname, harrassing the other soldiers.

Do you prefer Private Bullplop or Private Motherfluffer?

Not that it matters, cause I'll assign you anything I want if you dont shape up and keep your eyes on your own paper!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Thank you josh...yeah do that.

I keep thinking of future events, this should be the only one that will have 2 templates.

hey sgt. numbnut... he asked a two part question.. do you want it as one or save it as 2 and label them... saying yeah do that doesnt clear it up... and you can cram your sirs up your tailpipe... you dig

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Private Fiasco, you are just beggin for a nickname, harrassing the other soldiers.

Do you prefer Private Bullplop or Private Motherfluffer?

Not that it matters, cause I'll assign you anything I want if you dont shape up and keep your eyes on your own paper!

i prefer that you shut the fluff up.

thanks in advance.

p.s. your wife says 'hi'.

Archived