Mike Pringle Announces Retirement

eddie010

There are probably only 2 ways the Esks could get Lumsden.

1-The Stamps pass on Lumsden & the Esks make a deal to move up or trade for him after that.

2-A 3 way trade where the team the Stamps trade with don't say they're going to ship him off to the Esks.

As for Pringle--it's time, great career...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

TSN Story.

Well, to be honest, it was due. On the other hand, he was the first football player I remember growing up. I idolized him, especially in his Alouettes days, and I am sad to see him go.

Here's to a great retirement, Mr. Pringle!

Well I guess you can stop once you pop. ^_^

*ducks tomatoes*

I'll always remember his record season of 2,065 yards rushing... That was amazing!

And you don't see that often, even in the NFL. ^_^

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I never saw him play in the CFL but I remember him playing for the Broncos back in the early 90's. I even have a card of his, but the brand, Wild Card was discontinued a while ago. I'm pretty sure it's the first card that was ever made of him because that paticular brand did NCAA players before they hit the NFL.

From what I've heard though he was a great back in the CFL. :notworthy:

Archived