undergarments

tohasbo

If the player has an "injury" that requires them to wear Under Armor then they can. I don't really mind them wearing it. I think it's stupid to not allow it. I play soccer and our jerseys are heavy. I'd actually overheat if I didn't wear some type of Under Armor underneath.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Back when compression shorts came into style, I believe the NBA allowed them, as long as they were the same colour as the jersey shorts.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

As far as undershirts go in the NBA you can wear them as long as they do not protrude from the armholes of the jerseys,meaning it can be anything from a fitted UnderArmor garment to a plain white tee with the sleeves cut off.If you pay really close attention you'll see a lot of NBA players wearing the white "wife beaters" under their jerseys,and you can also see them when a player will get ejected and remove his jersey.Now that I'm thinking about it I have'nt seen any college players wearing the tees under their jerseys in a while,although I know they still allow it.

98Falcons.png

I definitely have noticed more nba players wearing undershirts aka "wife-beaters" under their jerseys.

maybe it's because players are wearing baggier jerseys that droop down more beneath their underarms?

i think the nba rule against wearing t-shirts underneath jerseys, a la college hoops, is justified, i have no problem with players wearing undershirts.

Archived