Sixers Ideas

DarthMan

I took a crappy situation into my own hands. The first two are just recolored from the original. Then, I mixed a more sane Blue/Red combo.

multisix9vh.jpg

C&C appreciated

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

I took a crappy situation into my own hands. The first two are just recolored from the original. Then, I mixed a more sane Blue/Red combo.

multisix9vh.jpg

C&C appreciated

You can take a pile of crap and put a bow on it and call it a gift, but its still just a pile of crap. That said, you did the best you could fixing the mess of the sixers, but I think the only real option is a total overhaul and going back to the old logo, colors and a modern version of the '80s jerseys with some traits taken from the AI rookie year jerseys (blue numbers, red jersey). Basically, just like what the Pistons did with their modern-retro redesign. The Sixers current scheme has 3 to many colors (gold, silver, black), the fonts are hideous, the ball and the poorly done motion trail are very distracting and distorting. The only redeeming quality is the color blue they use in the alts. --This is all coming from a loyal Sixers fan.

BTW: My vote is the bottom right.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

multisix9vh.jpg

C&C appreciated

You can take a pile of crap and put a bow on it and call it a gift, but its still just a pile of crap.

hahahaha :P

anyway,heres lilgs suggestion

multisix1lm.png

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Archived