Milwaukee Bucks Alternate Idea

rmackman

hey, i liked that deer head! :D anyway, this far enough for ya sterling? ;)

bucksmid90s.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Disc...l/bucks2000.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Disc...ll/bucks2k4.gif

bwahahahahaha!!!  eetz alive!!!

229031_barf.GIF229031_barf.GIF229031_barf.GIF

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

WHy do you have it?

Cause he's Disrim man. There is no explaning it. He's an original. :D

So yeah, thats out there alright. I love the multigreens.

But again, what I was getting at is people flock back to all green, green n red, or some recolor of what they use now.

Even you have recycled their antler secondary.

There is very little original conceptualizing for our Bucks.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Being that I lived in Milwaukee during the 80s as a youngster, always had a soft spot for the Bucks. With that being said, I think the Bucks need a complete overhaul of their identity. A new logo, and some new uniforms would really be nice. They can do what the Sonics and Pistons did in recent years, and bring back a modern concept of their old uniforms, whether it be from the Oscar-Kareem era of the 70s or the Don Nelson years of the 80s.

I actually think their primary logo is pretty cool, although the alternate is really awful. What's up with the mounted antlers thing - that's something that one of the other teams would have thought up. :blink:

The uniforms are terrible. Too much purple in the league, and too much purple in the Bucks' scheme. Make green the primary, and you're off to a good start. Replace the purple with bronze, as Avenger did in a concept not too long ago, and you're in even better shape.

There should be a state law that says that no professional sports team in Wisconsin shall wear purple.

As to the recolored Bucks logo, the green and red is great; not so sure about the gray. Perhaps Brewers metallic gold? (That way you hit the big three -- Packers green, Badgers red and Brewers gold.)

Packers-2.png

You might as well make the buck freaking Rudolph if you're going to use red and green. It looks like a Christmas logo for heck sakes! I say screw the old logo and do a complete overhaul. The old logo, where the buck was spinning the ball was the best!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Not to mention, the Bucks using Green gives all the sports teams in Wisconsin some fluidity. The Packers have green, the Brewers used to in the late 90's and maybe should put it back in, and the Bucks. It'd be like how Pittsburgh's teams are all black and gold. I wish more cities did that.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

P1010236.jpg

I like that McFarlane jersey. Not better than mine but I'm biased, hehe. Still...GO BACK GO GREEN MILWAUKEE!!! The E-Bay guy says this is a variant jersey from Redd's rookie year, so this must have been a concept that was never used?

The script does look great on that jersey. I wish they could use it on an alt.

Archived